Page 1 of 3
If you could have any type of surgery, for free and no risks involved, so you'd survive for sure, what would it be? Some plastic surgery, or perhaps surgery to treat a problem with you?

I'd go with a nipple reduction.
I'd wait until I need a new liver
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Lasic eye correction. Those mornings when I was too tired to take my contacts out the night before and I wake up and can see are awesome. Until I blink and my contacts fall out...
Quote by Malakian88
Laser eye surgery.

Sick of not being able to see hot girls at the swimming pool.
I had that issue at the time capsule a few weeks ago, I was like "curse my ****ty eyes!".

However Laser eye surgery does nothing for me (astigmatism) and they were probably 90% jailbait anyway.
id remove this bloody tail i have
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
i'd skin a human being and make a skin suit.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Full body transplant.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
place a pernament vibrator there to go off whenever i want
Stanford.U.

7wholegrainsonamission

Not because of who I am
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are
Quote by freedoms_stain
I had that issue at the time capsule a few weeks ago, I was like "curse my ****ty eyes!".

However Laser eye surgery does nothing for me (astigmatism) and they were probably 90% jailbait anyway.

They're all fellow Uni students.

Legal.

In bikinis.

I could get prescription goggles I guess ...
Um...I don't think I'd really want any surgery unless it was absolutely necessary...probably laser eye surgery, I would like to be able to see properly without needing glasses.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by SG_dave
a full lobotomy... i want to hold my own mutha****ing brain
Badass. I lol'd.

I'd probably go with laser eye surgery if there was a 100% chance of it being successful, I'm sick of contacts. Too much effort/emphasis on cleanliness for my liking.

I wouldn't have cosmetic surgery ever. The idea of getting anything implanted or getting sucked out just freaks the crap out of me. Seriously.
lipo cause im 15 and weigh like 240 pounds,but what i lack in looks i make up for in good personality

oh and skin removal from excess skin afterwords cause thats just gross when you see that after people have weight reduction surgery
every stemcelx2

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

id get these goddam freckles removed and get italian skin from a skin transplant
I lol'd you've been warned
Quote by rigiddigits
Badass. I lol'd.

I'd probably go with laser eye surgery if there was a 100% chance of it being successful, I'm sick of contacts. Too much effort/emphasis on cleanliness for my liking.

I wouldn't have cosmetic surgery ever. The idea of getting anything implanted or getting sucked out just freaks the crap out of me. Seriously.
I saw this program on cosmetic surgery gone wrong

But then again... J-Lo booty... I wants it
Ion cannon implants.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I saw this program on cosmetic surgery gone wrong

But then again... J-Lo booty... I wants it
Dare to dream.

I always end up watching those programmes. I don't know why. It's like I'm fascinated by the things that disgust me. My housemate and I always end up recoiling in shock. The worst was a show about 'designer vaginas'. I don't know why they put that shit on TV.
Well, I've already had surgery for my sinuses and there's nothing else wrong with me or anything I'm unhappy with, so I suppose I'd tag some extra inches on my dick. Go from average to mondo.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I wanna be taller
Being 5' isn't so fun...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by darthteet
Ion cannon implants.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by rigiddigits
Dare to dream.

I always end up watching those programmes. I don't know why. It's like I'm fascinated by the things that disgust me. My housemate and I always end up recoiling in shock. The worst was a show about 'designer vaginas'. I don't know why they put that shit on TV.
Do they have brand names on?

Vagina: By Ralph Lauren
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I wanna be taller
Being 5' isn't so fun...
Neither is a few turns on the rack, might gain you an inch or 2 though.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

she is so hot..id **** her a million times

oh wait..its a trap...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Laser eye surgery. Perfect vision sounds nice. However, if they came up with something to give me perfect hearing I would take that instead, because I have really not taken care of my ears.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
=amazing FretMan]she is so hot..id **** her a million times
oh wait..its a trap...

id **** that until she was dissatisfied and wanted to stop....
probably 'bout ten seconds
Last edited by tukk04 at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by tukk04
id **** that until she was dissatisfied and wanted to stop....
probably 'bout ten seconds

Ever wonder why she's in the "operation" thread? And why that guy you quoted said "it's a trap"? And the slightly pronounced lump in her throat?

...Dude, she used to be a dude, dude.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rigiddigits
Dare to dream.

Oh, man, I saw some of that. I was cringing in horror when they showed the bits they'd cut off :|
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by break-me-in
Ever wonder why she's in the "operation" thread? And why that guy you quoted said "it's a trap"? And the slightly pronounced lump in her throat?

...Dude, she used to be a dude, dude.

we got a winner!!
Page 1 of 3