Well i've certainly got bad GAS now.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
They're actually selling an original vintage Marshall Silver Jubilee on my local craiglist.*

*for over $3,000

the studio i work at has a marshall 2550 (jubilee) and personally it doesnt sound THAAAAAAAT good
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
^ A Peavey Windsor owner saying that!?

Ahem....each to their own...........

When they are cranked - good lord, they sound balls-to-the-wall great!
It's been available for a couple of weeks now. I guess I better hit up Radio Shack for some fresh tips for the old soldering iron.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
So did you buy one or are you just showing that they make them? Congrats if you got one.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Funny that you mentioned Nick's site as I was just looking at his overtone specaial when I read this thread.
yes i do own a windsor, i think its pretty ****ing good for its price...how much is an original jubilee?...yeah...

no i did not get one...i recently read someone making a thread about anyone making jubilee clones....so there you go whoever that was
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
i never got the obsession with those amps, but then again ive never played one, only heard recordings.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
i never got the obsession with those amps, but then again ive never played one, only heard recordings.

It's all the Frusciante, Slash and Bonamassa fanboys out there who go "OMG I LUV THERE TOANZ" who all blew the amps sound out of proportion.

Still a wicked amp though, just not as godly as some people make it seem.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
They're actually selling an original vintage Marshall Silver Jubilee on my local craiglist.*

*for over $3,000

Wow....I picked my up for less than half that. It is an amazing sounding amp and pretty rare, but there are so many amps I would rather buy for $3000.
If I had $3000US, I'd buy a Bogner Shiva first.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Sweet!

yeah 3k is alot
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Are the 2550s two channel? The real deciding factor between me getting a Splawn or a Ceriatone was the footswitchable gains.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by funkymonkz
It's all the Frusciante, Slash and Bonamassa fanboys out there who go "OMG I LUV THERE TOANZ" who all blew the amps sound out of proportion.

Still a wicked amp though, just not as godly as some people make it seem.

well, i love slashs tone from before he used that amp, on the appetite for destruction album. i very much dislike frooshes tone (and playing, but thats another thing entirely), and bonomassas tone is good, but its nothing that unique. ehh, i dont know.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
The 2550 sounds like a your stereotypical 80's Marshall. I don't see why everyone loves them so much, they sound good, but not fantastic, IMO.
Quote by Otsugua713
the studio i work at has a marshall 2550 (jubilee) and personally it doesnt sound THAAAAAAAT good

Ive been playing around with one in the studio as well, I agree. I think its great, just not mind blowing.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
yeah thats what i meant...it sounds good, pretty good....but its not everything it is made up to be....deffinetly not worth 3k
actually i remember hearing a clip of one that was being run clean, and i was more impressed by the cleans than i was the dirt. and that says alot because im very very very very very picky about cleans.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Nik at Ceriatone makes great stuff and is one of the nicest guys you will ever deal with in this business. He answers every email personally and promptly, and won't hesitate to go the extra mile, even if you ask him a stupid question (as I inadvertently did)
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Otsugua713
yes i do own a windsor, i think its pretty ****ing good for its price...how much is an original jubilee?...yeah...

Sorry, I do forget about how it is in the US.

About half the price over here. Though we get the other end of the stick with Mesa - Im glad I dont like Mesa....
whaaaat!!?!?!?! did i read that right, 600 watts?
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by gregs1020
Bass head.

aah, that makes more sense.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Yeah, looks interesting. I didn't even know they made a bass version.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Does Ceriatone have a Marshall Major (Or similar) clone?
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
The Marshall Major (from my reading/understanding) is basically just a 200 watt plexi to give you more clean headroom. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

there is a list of shippin prices on the website...yeah theyre pretty high but even after shipping is still worth it