i cant seem to get that kse pinch harmonic sound...i cant get a pinch harmonic but not that wooowoooout sound, if that makes any sense...ha...also i've tried everything i've seen on how to pick slide and yet i still can't get this either...any tips?
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
pinches is all about technique and practice.
Pickslides are better done with the bridge pickup. turn the pick on its side along the bottom strings (the wound strings). press down a little bit and drag the pick down the neck.
Quote by randomhero93
pinches is all about technique and practice.
Pickslides are better done with the bridge pickup. turn the pick on its side along the bottom strings (the wound strings). press down a little bit and drag the pick down the neck.

doing exactly that for the slide and no luck...dont get it
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by twinturboaudi
doing exactly that for the slide and no luck...dont get it

hm... you playin with distortion? (stupid question, but it's necessary) also try using a different pick or press on the strings a little harder.
the impact of the pick hitting the strings is important to get the sound out..like hammering on..

as for the picking try moving your pick to different places along the brigde untill u find the sweet spot. the rest is up to you..pratice pratice pratice good luck
For pinches use you bridge pickup and some distortion too - makes them easier.
Quote by zhilla
For pinches use you bridge pickup and some distortion too - makes them easier.

no. it's all placement of where you tap the string. hell, i actually get better/easier pinches on my neck pickup instead of my bridge.