I'm currently inquiring to some custom guitar makers about getting a completely custom built (pretty much from scratch but based around my SZ520) battle axe guitar. Can anyone here provide me with some badass designs that I could go on? I want this thing to look like you literally took a medieval battle axe and added some strings and pickups.

Also, what exactly would I have to provide to the guitar maker? What specs do I need to provide besides things like the types of wood used for the various parts (I'm looking to get it done as a neck-thru build)?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by Helloween_rox
I'm currently inquiring to some custom guitar makers about getting a completely custom built (pretty much from scratch but based around my SZ520) battle axe guitar. Can anyone here provide me with some badass designs that I could go on? I want this thing to look like you literally took a medieval battle axe and added some strings and pickups.

Also, what exactly would I have to provide to the guitar maker? What specs do I need to provide besides things like the types of wood used for the various parts (I'm looking to get it done as a neck-thru build)?

There is this fabulous site where you can find anything you've ever imagined possible. It is also really easy to use, and has a function where it returns images. It is called Google. I strongly suggest trying there.

And you will have to talk to the guitar maker for the specs they want, that is only logical. You do realize this isn't going to be a 200$ guitar to right?

You really need to be talking this over with your luthier.
yes, I realize it's going to cost a pretty penny to accomplish exactly what I want, but I believe the end result will be worth it.

And I have used google but I was hoping some people here would have some really sick, brutal, off the wall designs they might have saved somewhere that isn't on google results.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Hold on i think I have something for you...

edit:
Last edited by TheSecondRaid at Mar 12, 2009,