Page 1 of 3
www.myspace.com/punchcrew

California hardcore at its finest. Apparently they've got new recordings up and a record coming out soon, so I figured I'd post this to help alleviate some of the trauma that may have been incurred by anyone realizing a Bullet For My Valentine thread has been resurrected.

Your Welcome.
Quote by JxD
www.myspace.com/punchcrew

California hardcore at its finest. Apparently they've got new recordings up and a record coming out soon, so I figured I'd post this to help alleviate some of the trauma that may have been incurred by anyone realizing a Bullet For My Valentine thread has been resurrected.

Your Welcome.

The name and myspace URL anger me, but I'm DEFINITELY digging this music.
I love girl-fronted PV or "power-violent hardcore."
I bought their 7 inch a few weeks ago. This band is ****ing awesome. Convenience Store is my favorite song
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I'm in love with this band, I seriously can't wait for the tour.
Nothing left is definitely my favorite song off of the 7", but the whole thing is definitely one of my favorite releases that have come out recently.
Quote by Just_Matt
Atta boy! *pats makefunoflucky and heads towards the rear...*
I was expecting '...your room-mate in the face and prepair to get Righteous. We're Righteous Jams!' but I was mistaken.

This band is awesome though.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I was expecting '...your room-mate in the face and prepair to get Righteous. We're Righteous Jams!' but I was mistaken.

This band is awesome though.

BOSTON STRAIGHT EDGE IN FULL EFFECT!

But yes, this band is good.
this is decent.

the vocals are pretty hit or miss. i can't stand them on the first two tracks (on their myspace).
like the music but i cant really get into the vox, they kinda bother me
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
california hardcore at its finest?? i can name so many more bands that are leaps above this. its horrible.
Pack your fists full of hate take a swing at the world.
Holllly ****. Usually with hardcore punk music, i'm kinda like eh whatever, but im truly liking this
Quote by saxaxe
Just saw them with Pulling Teeth and Death Rats. So good.

Haha I saw you there and wasn't sure if it was you. By the time Pulling Teeth was finished I finally worked up the courage to go say hi (I'm a pussy I know) but then I couldn't find you. But yeah, they ruled, and the Infest cover was fun.
Quote by kurtrip
decent
dont like the vocals though

I've changed my opinion this stuff rules
had to listen it a few times before I realised it
Quote by SadistNation
they played in town with pulling teeth yesterday, i didn't go. I wasn't able to find what Punch sounded like before the show, i'll take a listen now, see if i missed out.

I was surprised you weren't there. Melanie and I went. It was great.
BTW, you buyin Thrash and Burn tickets?
i cannot find their new LP anywhere. There's nothing i want to listen more to right now.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
They're playing in nyc on saturday with Ceremony, Rogue State, Maladie, and Nunca Invierno. I might see if I can go. Depends on whether or not I go see Cynic the night before or not.
Quote by phoenix_crush
They're playing in nyc on saturday with Ceremony, Rogue State, Maladie, and Nunca Invierno. I might see if I can go. Depends on whether or not I go see Cynic the night before or not.

Due to a broken ankle that requires surgery, they've canceled all their dates until late August. Majorly bummed.
This is one of the few hardcore bands whose vocals are tolerable
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
This is one of the few hardcore bands whose vocals are tolerable

I would love the vocals to death if she didn't get that really high pitched squealy fakey sound every now and again. I don't really know how to describe it, haha.
Quote by Dregen
I would love the vocals to death if she

For real?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
For real?

Yeah dude, really

If you listen hard you can tell that it's a girl screaming. Also, off their myspace page:

Band Members: Meghan, Keith, Dan, Val, Brian

Val might also be a girls name, but Meghan is probably the most obvious one so I'm gonna go with that, haha.
Last edited by Dregen at Aug 4, 2010,
Wow... is this is turning into another case of "OMG A GIRL SCREAMER!!!!1!!!!"?

Seriously, why does it matter? There's nothing impressive about being born without a penis. Like, the band is great and all, but the fact there's a girl on the mic makes it no better/worse.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 3