Okay well on my guitar, Epiphone Les Paul Standard, whenever I hit the 18th fret, there's liek a buzzing sound it's not like clear but it has a buzz . And also, when I hit 18 on the E and then bend it up, it stops the bend and makes this weird sound? So is there any way I can fix this?
OR take it to the shop you bought it from, if you bought it from a shop, and have it set up. Atleast here if you buy a guitar that has flaws like that they set it up for free
EDIT: UNLESS you know how to do it yourself ofc.
You've got something wrong with the 18th or 19th to 22nd frets on your e and b strings.

If this is the Epiphone I think it is just simply rotate the tom post screw thats on the higher string sides about a quarter turn.

In this picture, the higher strings pass over the tune o matic (tom) bridge before they reach the stop bar (tail piece). On the side where the higher strings are there should be a screw that goes through the tom bridge and into the guitar. Rotate it counter clock wise (I believe going clockwise will lower the strings and counter clockwise will raise the strings)

You should also check for fret continuity and neck bow, as you might need to mess with the truss rod if this doesn't work.

Don't fear though its not the end of the world.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Okay so sesstreets what i do is find the screw next to the bridge and turn it counter clockwise?
blah, i turned the high strings side screw thing and counter clockwise makes it go like sorta lower pitched and clockwise makes it go higher so i tried both and niether worked
Well you have to retune after making an adjustment like that. It should be said that you should have detuned it in the first place to simplify the adjustment.

But once you've physically raised the high side, it should make some discernable difference.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Yes thank you it made a huge different but whgen I bend the E string on the 18...
For raising the action, sesstreets already explained it thoroughly. For leveling your frets, you have to take it to a tech because you need some special tools you may not have.
if it's one string, one fret, it usually means a kink in the string or a kink in the fret.

might only be $20 to work on the fret.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Hell_Metalist
For raising the action, sesstreets already explained it thoroughly. For leveling your frets, you have to take it to a tech because you need some special tools you may not have.

Naaa I just took a screw driver and turned it and now its perfect thanx.