Page 1 of 2
Hey
I'm English, and I was wondering,

What is more popular in America, Coca-Cola or Pepsi ???

Please reply!!!
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
How can you expect someone to answer that?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
mountain dew is for trailer trash.

pepsi is for the elite.

coke is for the mexicans.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Coke. Seriously, Coke. I like Coke over Pepsi, because I don't usually like drinking stale piss out of a bottle.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Jone's Cream Soda beats all. Then comes Surge. everything else is meaningless

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Coca-Cola is probably more popular than Pepsi...... I'm talking about the amount sold, not what people prefer... although the two coincide I'm sure.

I prefer Pepsi though.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by imdeth
Panda Pops. Yep.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I like both, I drink more Coca-Cola then Pepsi. Cola is more often available for me. I think Coca-Cola is the bigger brand TBH.
Quote by familybucket
Hey

Please reply!!!

Dr. Pepper.

It's pretty popular in Texas, leastways.

Honestly though, why not hit the web for some kind of studies? Asking the pit is kinda like asking for hemorrhoids.
Quote by SPBY
Jone's Cream Soda beats all. Then comes Surge. everything else is meaningless

almost anything by Jone's = win
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

I like Coke over pespi. I also like Sprite over 7up. 7up sucks balls. So does mountain dew.
I don't drink Coke because it tastes bad, leaves a bad taste in my mouth, makes my teeth feel weird, and I almost gagged the last time I drank it, and felt sick afterward.
Coke is advertised to **** on corruptness and evil, Pepsi is the pure and the has the honest values, but is also the better one.

Quote by The Shroom420
When have The Kinks ever written a song containing the words Coca Cola?

Good question, the old lyrics to Lola are as follows

I met her in a club down in old Soho Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola [lp version: Coca-cola]
Last edited by Comrade Curry at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by Mudmen190
I like Coke over pespi. I also like Sprite over 7up. 7up sucks balls. So does mountain dew.

coke over pepsi -1
sprite over 7up +1
mountain dew sucks -1

Quote by frottage
I don't drink Coke because it tastes bad, leaves a bad taste in my mouth, makes my teeth feel weird, and I almost gagged the last time I drank it, and felt sick afterward.

pansy.

coke is for men.

pepsi is for basically anyone that was first on a lifeboat when the Titanic went down.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

You're not going to get a straight answer. Come on your not American you should be able to actually use your brain.

People have different opinions EVERYWHERE nowadays!! Not just where you're at
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
i drink drink pepsi. pepsi for men, coke for pussys.

EDIT:

Quote by tremeloud
You're not going to get a straight answer. Come on your not American you should be able to actually use your brain.

People have different opinions EVERYWHERE nowadays!! Not just where you're at

I honestly think your the one who can't use your brain if you think americans can't use theirs.
Last edited by -tempest- at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by -tempest-
i drink drink pepsi. pepsi for men, coke for pussys.

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by frottage

That's what she said. And Coke is a lot better. When somebody in America wants a cola, no matter what brand they say "I'd like a coke". Not I'd like a drink that tastes like someone shat in a blue can.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
You know this could possibly be? An experiment about the competitiveness of Americans :p

We are offered a question of consensus about something as superficial and meaningless as a soft drink and we end up bashing skulls. "COKE/PEPSI IS FUR PUSSAS"

Shame on us.

EDIT:
Quote by -tempest-

I honestly think your the one who can't use your brain if you think americans can't use theirs.

I'm from the heartland buddy, I'm allowed to have my opinion on the general public around me, and from what I see, most of us don't put half the consideration into most things that other countries do.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Last edited by tremeloud at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by familybucket
Hey

Please reply!!!

Well, neither one of the sodas mentioned are really that good, but in terms of other products from their catalog, I drink more Coke products than Pepsi, mmmm, Mr. Pibb
Quote by -tempest-
take a picture. it will last longer.

that's sooo 2008
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

I don't get how people can be loyal to either brand. They're both trashy.
Quote by Mackawade
That's what she said. And Coke is a lot better. When somebody in America wants a cola, no matter what brand they say "I'd like a coke". Not I'd like a drink that tastes like someone shat in a blue can.

Depends on where you are, bro. Most people here just say soda. Some even say soda-water, which is just plain weird.

I've also heard it called pop, or soda pop (weird northerners).
Coke, sadly...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I think that pepsi is gaining more popularity, and will surpass coke soon

I'm a pepsi man myself
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by mikko 9119
pansy.

coke is for men.

pepsi is for basically anyone that was first on a lifeboat when the Titanic went down.

Only the strong survive. All those faggots who drowned were drinking coke.
Quote by Vykk Draygo
Depends on where you are, bro. Most people here just say soda. Some even say soda-water, which is just plain weird.

I've also heard it called pop, or soda pop (weird northerners).

I've never heard anyone call it a coke or a soda, only pop.
Quote by frottage
Only the strong survive. All those faggots who drowned were drinking coke.

Can you drown and drink at the same time???
Page 1 of 2