It's simple, starter should learn from an acoustic guitar first...it roughs up your fingers then when you hit the electic it seems like nothing when your playing.

On the acoustic play scales for 1 hour or 30 minutes every day for 2 weeks...lol its a little harsh but when you have time play on the acoustic. Then when your done the scales move onto chords and then find rythm and finally find tabs of songs you like on this site
!

To learn these scales click HERE

If you want some cool licks just look to your left, theres a menu bar with links riffs and chords.

Its a cool site! Rock ON

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
ClaytonElgin
Guys, he's been here since April 2008, he obviously did not register just to advertise.
I agree, it's kind of a pointless post, but seriously, reporting consistantly like an ass doesn't get you friends.
Above post may or may not be true.
Lol, anytime I see someone post "*reported*" I think of a 10 year-old snot nosed kid saying, "I'm telling".
I know I mean what's the point of wasting your time being all like I'm reporting you. And I bet they even clicked the link.
Plus, it's the mods job to look over threads...
^ why do you think the report button is there, then?

It alerts the mods. Advertising is against the rules, and as a contributing member, i don't appreciate spam-threads cluttering up the forums.

After you post *reported* with good reason, no-one is supposed to post after you. Read the rules.
Lol, but Mazz, you posted after.
J/K, I don't have a problem with people reporting, I was just making an observation. I am glad people are there to keep nubs in line. BTW, thanks for the heads-up on the rules, I didn't know that. But in this case, I think the TS was legit.
Quote by Chetbango
Lol, anytime I see someone post "*reported*" I think of a 10 year-old snot nosed kid saying, "I'm telling".

whenever its something that shouldnt be reported, i agree with what you mean.

but with all of the complete spam that gets put on here most of the time, id have to say, you're an idiot.

edit- he's not even advertising his site (as far as i know) so why does it matter?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by Chetbango

same here, he isnt a spammer hes been here since 08 so he's not just a bot or something