So while I was banned I picked this beauty up... It has some bad reviews on it here and there, but I love it and I think it sounds amazing!! So just wanted to show it off a bit...
I dig the bridge dude.
It at least looks like a good guitar. Hahaha.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
damn that thing is sexy.

what is it?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
congrats, I've had mine for almost a year and it is the most played out of all my guitars. It might not have the greatest sound but the playability is great.
Yea, it is a great guitar and its prolly the best sound in that pricerange. I loved mine at first. But now I'm looking for something smaller, I know the EXTRA JUMBO (EJ)-ness of it helps the sound. But its just too damn big and clunky. I notice alot of variety between regular concert and dreadnought bodied guitars. So basically for me its just, pick it up, try it out, see how it feels and look at the pricetag
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Yeah, I got a great deal on mine... I paid like $450 for the guitar and the hardshell case... Both brand new!!
eh well the guys at guitar center give me "discounts" which is like 10 percent off sale price. So idk, I'm guessing that they do that for anyone if you ask. So i got mine for like 330 and my hardshell case from tkl for like 70 somewhere else.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
A bit of advice. Replace the saddle and Bridge Pins with bone. You can buy the bone bridge pins on e-bay for $10 and replace them yourself. It will really help the tone.
Quote by Guitar Hack
A bit of advice. Replace the saddle and Bridge Pins with bone. You can buy the bone bridge pins on e-bay for $10 and replace them yourself. It will really help the tone.

Trillz. (or in non-retard speak, YES!) Bone improves resonance, sustain and tone. So it's well worth the seemingly small fee. But yeah change the nut, saddle and bridge pins..all helps a bunch.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14