This happened to me a few days ago and I'm curious as to what other people would have said. So someone came up to me and randomly asked me about the kissing habits of my boyfriend and I. I wanted to see what other people would have said when being asked that about their boyfriend/girlfriend.

My response to that was "f*ck the hell off that is none of your business!"

What would your response be and do you think it's odd for someone to do that whether you know them or not?

Just wondering...
I blow her up and we make out. Simple as that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well I grab the cat by the back of its neck and shove my tounge, then **** in its mouth..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

so you say to him get the f*ck out of your business and then turn around and ask us?

i hate this world
no I'm asking you what you would have said to the person who asked the question. Trust me I don't need to know whatever you do with anyone.
Quote by Kensai
I blow her up and we make out. Simple as that.

you never cease to amaze me
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
What's so bad about that question?

For the record, though, my girlfriend is a great kisser. I'm kinda shocked by that, because she had only kissed one person once before me, and apparently he was a horrible kisser
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I think he was trying to pick you up....first of he had to estasblish if you had a boyfreind or not, and secondly he tried to create a conversation without showing you he was interested, and what better way to show your not interested than to ask about how guys kiss.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'd probably say "why? wanna watch?"....which would probably get me in a whole new pile of poo
Quote by sadistic_monkey
I'd be more worried about the fact that I have a boyfriend.

This.

Also, I would grab the person asking, shove my tongue in their mouth, and vigorously pelvic thrust into them. Just to show...
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I was going to answer, but then I saw your signature.

I know just the kind of girl you are. Desperately trying to find attention, and trying to be random to be "funny."

Go away until you hit puberty.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by amazing FretMan
you never cease to amaze me

Kensai, Kensai, sig me, sig meeeee.

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
My response would've been pretty much the same as yours.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by PlayMadness
I was going to answer, but then I saw your signature.

I know just the kind of girl you are. Desperately trying to find attention, and trying to be random to be "funny."

Go away until you hit puberty.

No offense...but no wonder you have no friends...if you go around telling people what they're not obviously no one will be your friend...just putting that out...