I used a weird kind of adapter for my mxr phase 90 pedal and now whenever i plug a battery and chords into it it doesnt work and the battery starts to heat up. Does any one kno how to solve this problem.
If you plugged the wrong adapter in you most likely fried the pedal.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by EVH51501234
is it possible to reverse that and/or how do u fix it?

As far as I know, there is no way to fix it without buying new parts.
You probably need to replace every cap in the pedal for starters. The IC is probably toast along with any transistors.
Mouser.com no guarantees it will sound the same though. It's probably be easier just to buy a new one considering all the desoldering and soldering you'd need to do.
You might end up replacing 90% of the parts to find the bad ones. Might as well build a new board for it. And use the correct adapter next time.
Just buy a new one dude. It's not worth it to rebuild. Soldering on PCB's is delicate work, and very easy to bollocks-up (I've done it). A new one is $60 anyway isn't it, or did they go up on them?
Quote by EVH51501234
where could i buy new parts and how much would they cost?

Your pedal is dead. There is no point wasting tons of time, energy and money trying to fix it. Getting a new one would be a lot cheaper and easier. Well done!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.