Willieturnip

I would also like to declare myself as god of every aspect of everything while I'm at it.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
You really made this thread, just for the sole purpose of proving my point even more... Pathetic.
..I was watching my death.
^ your sarcasm sensors are clearly malfunctioning, i recommend a high quality replacement, and install some irony buffers while your at it.
No **** he's being sarcastic. You've never been in a flame war that's not online have you? You have to call out people because of anything they do and twist it and morph it so much, that it is embarrasing to your opponent.
Quote by timbit2006
You really made this thread, just for the sole purpose of proving my point even more... Pathetic.

Yes, yes. That's exactly it!
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by timbit2006
No **** he's being sarcastic. You've never been in a flame war that's not online have you? You have to call out people because of anything they do and twist it and morph it so much, that it is embarrasing to your opponent.

Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
You know, all the flame wars I have been in, where just for the fun of it. No one means to make enemies, most of the time, it's with one of my best friends, and the next day, were hanging out like nothing happened.

I hope this turns out that way.
I'm sorry, this clearly isn't trolling.

I AM A RECORDING GOD. UG needs to know!
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
I would never wish anyone to be banned unless they are clearly breaking the rules. Even you willieturnip.

willieturnip, is this the way you are going to get banned?
That is pretty sweet getting banned because of virtual fighting on UG. I wonder if it states "No Virtual Fighting/Flame Wars" In the UG rules. I should check and see.

I don't know what I would do all those long boring nights without UG

If I get banned for this I will literally eat my own arse using a rusty bean can as a spoon.
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by willieturnip
If I get banned for this I will literally eat my own arse using a rusty bean can as a spoon.

Will there be video of this or...?

And I would like to take this opportunity to declare myself a demi-god. Oh, and I can throw together a pretty decent recording now and then too.
If any of you can prove that I am not a God, i will literally cook and eat my own boots.
£5 a ticket to the live show and there will be a video, most definitely.

The only proof I have is that I'm god and therefor you can't be.

Unless I'm the supreme god and your slightly lower in the rankings. You can be allah or someone..
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
I don't know why, but I just thought about Lord of The Rings...

I Wanna be Smeagol!
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
I'm in a contant state of flux, but I had a good day so, for today at least, I declare myself a recording Jedi and challenge ye to a duel with my lightsaber steinbeg key

Seriously tho - how come the sudden ego inflation - did you get something really cool down? enquiring minds want to know....
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Do you really love the lamp or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
I love lamp.

EDIT - I also declare myself as a recording god..?

Yeah, that's what I came here to do.
Last edited by BlakeAlan at Mar 13, 2009,
L.A.M.P. are fvcking awesome, check out the LAMP vs I'llEatYourFace split ep, "Now That's What I Call Manual Strangulation"

LONG LIVE THE GRIND
Quote by cuthbertg
I'm in a contant state of flux, but I had a good day so, for today at least, I declare myself a recording Jedi and challenge ye to a duel with my lightsaber steinbeg key

Seriously tho - how come the sudden ego inflation - did you get something really cool down? enquiring minds want to know....

You have to read the thread called The who to listen to/not listen to list something like that.

My first album will be recorded by a guy I like to call Jesus...
Quote by timbit2006
You have to read the thread called The who to listen to/not listen to list something like that.

My first album will be recorded by a guy I like to call Jesus...

yes you are all usually such nice helpful chaps, but now some people are heading heading the same way as some of the more over confident little lonely teenagers in the Gb&C forum - if it's a joke, then it's very funny. If it's serious - i dont need someone to tell me who to listen to - like a pig pulling a cart load of sausages - I'll draw my own conclusions.

and meh to jesus, I had him do backing on one of my earlier recordings, the results had to be auto-tuned to death and his stinky sandle feet kept rotting the acoustic treatments in the vocal booth.........

Though he did build me a killer hotrod to make up for it!
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Last edited by cuthbertg at Mar 14, 2009,
You can be recording God, or guitar God. But, you have failed as spelling and grammar God.

The I Have To Much Of an Ego And I Declare My Self as a Recording God List should be...

The "I Have Too Much Of an Ego And I Declare My Self as a Recording God" List

Just trying to preserve the integrity of our language.... LOL
this thread = wtf
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
this thread = wtf

No, this thread=COMPLETE SUPER AWESOMNESS OF SWEETNESS AND EVERYTHING GOOD IN ONE HOUSE SIZE MANSION PACKAGE WORTH 30MILLION DOLLARS AND 21CENTS WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.