Page 1 of 3
but how many of you have thought about commiting suicide? Lately I've been thinking about it more and more even though i don't feel particularly sad most of the time.
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
So that makes one more suicide thread this week

Shoop threads: 5

suicide threads: 3
Sail upon the open skies
I have, but it wasnt about ending my life cuz it sucked, more because I wondered how people I know might react to my death.

I stopped because i realized thinking like that is kinda pathetic, imo.
Quote by angusfan16
So that makes one more suicide thread this week

Shoop threads: 5

suicide threads: 3

Will the suicide threads catch up?

Let's wait and see
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by The Spoon
I have, but it wasnt about ending my life cuz it sucked, more because I wondered how people I know might react to my death.

I stopped because i realized thinking like that is kinda pathetic, imo.

That all the time. I wouldn't ever kill myself but I think we all want to know how people would react.
Quote by The Spoon

I do that sometimes. But only when I'm pretty down.
If I wasn't Christian and didn't believe in God, I might consider it, as well shooting up my school or something. I know other people have different goals in life, but without God, I really wouldn't care about living.
Listen to Jason Becker - Altitudes and read his biography on his website. I don't think you'll feel you're worthy to do suicide after you've read it.
give it ago and come back to us with information about the afterlife...you will be given one cookie....ok we dont have cookies right not but do it for the lulz
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
We don't listen to country.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by frottage
If I wasn't Christian and didn't believe in God, I might consider it, as well shooting up my school or something. I know other people have different goals in life, but without God, I really wouldn't care about living.

I pity you...
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by frottage

the only interesting thing ive read in the pit in months
Quote by frottage

that's pretty sad
Quote by SanJose
Listen to Jason Becker - Altitudes and read his biography on his website. I don't think you'll feel you're worthy to do suicide after you've read it.

That's very true.

The man was a FANTASTIC guitar player. A gifted man for sure. Loved music and now he can't even move. He's still going and has not given up. A true inspiration

EDIT: And suicide should never be an option especially if you are still young. You still have lots of life to live, people to meet, relationships to have happen and good times.

The only way I can see somebody who actually commits suicide and think "I probably would have done the same" is if your quite old, sick and your wife/husband has already passed away, your kids are older and living good lifes and you are basically just lonely and tired.
Last edited by Scissortooth at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by frottage

Jewish zombies arent cool to love dude.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Momentosis
We don't listen to country.

if you play country backwards you get your wife back,your dog back,your pick-em-up-truck,and your first love back,unlike Zep where you get vague satanic messages.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Don't do it. You'll find out sooner or later anyway.

In all seriousness, i used to get really aggitated when i was really young cos i wanted to know what it was like, and if there was actually an afterlife or anything.
I'm not religious.
And i think that suicide is stupid.
And i have no idea why i just posted this in the pit.
That last statement may or may not be what is going through TS mind.
Pshpsh, search bar.

To be nice though...

Yeah, honestly, I have before. A few times when things have been ****, but I guess I'm still here. I think everyone thinks about it, but not as many think about completing the action, you know? It's a pretty interesting idea to think of though..on a psychological level too. So I wouldn't be freaking out if you've started thinking about it.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by i bleed metal
the only interesting thing ive read in the pit in months

Why thank you.

I was thinking about it for a few minutes just now, and it kind of doesn't make sense. I'm not only living for the afterlife. I do enjoy life, but I've really thought long and hard about what it would be like to die with no god or afterlife, and I just feel like I wouldn't care about living if I knew that I would eventually die, and nothing I have done would ever matter. Aside from the afterlife, when you die, every trace of your existence vanishes. It could take some time, but it will happen. Even people like Hitler. He'll always be remembered, but no one will really know who he was.
I'm going to commit suicide sometime soon. I just don;t want there to be hurt for people I leave behind.
Quote by SuperJoop
I'm going to commit suicide sometime soon. I just don;t want there to be hurt for people I leave behind.

Why man?
Okay, here's how I see it:

1. You kill yourself, and you don't get another chance it's ****ing over and everyone you ever met or loved is crushed by your selfish act.

Or

2. you decide to change your outlook on life/stop caring what other people think/Do what you love and live a happy life.

Things won't be bad forever.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by SuperJoop
bored of struggling.

Struggling? Like, getting by money wise? making friends?

I'll just simply say, if you want to talk about it, let me know. If not that's cool, but it would be sad to see somebody commit suicide over struggling with life.
OMG this thread is so depressing!

NOONE COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUICIDE BAD
LIVING GOOD

besides

they'll only go and blame the music again

EDIT: same as ScissorTooth above me, if you're seriously thinking about it, message me and i'd be willing to talk things through a bit.
Last edited by theotherguy7145 at Mar 12, 2009,
yeah i do semi-often actually, its just that school for me is pretty overwhelming at the moment and im not doing so hot. the main thing i'm scared of is my parents finding out i'm not the straight a student they think i generally am. i know its a stupid reason but yeah. btw i'm not really goign to do it , it just passes through my head.
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
cmon! suicide is pointless, living is a good as it gets, might as well make the most of it.

There is always going to be someone way worse off than you.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by theotherguy7145
OMG this thread is so depressing!

NOONE COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUICIDE BAD
LIVING GOOD

besides

they'll only go and blame the music again

Think about the music people!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by SuperJoop
bored of struggling.

Yeah, life's what you make it.
Don't expect life to makes itself better for you, you've got to make it better and less of a struggle yourself.
Quote by Scissortooth
Struggling? Like, getting by money wise? making friends?

I'll just simply say, if you want to talk about it, let me know. If not that's cool, but it would be sad to see somebody commit suicide over struggling with life.

lol, thanks for your support dude.

I think I'm just a bit depressed at the moment and stressed. I don't think I meant it 100%

Just need something to cheer myself up!
I've considered it many times, Even tried it once..It's really not worth it..

When you're in the middle of it..you just regret doing it.. you think.. "What about the people I care about.. What have I done to them..?"
For that reason, I can't do it, however ****e my life gets.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by LaGrange
Jewish zombies arent cool to love dude.

Nazi zombies is where it's at!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Page 1 of 3