Page 1 of 2
I need to talk to someone about this, but my friends will put two and two together and figure out who i'm talking about, so here it goes...

My friend is thirteen. She was raped when she was twelve. I want to kill that mother****er from the get-go, but now he says he's changed, and wants to be with her again. My friends boyfriend wont do anything about it, she doesn't know whether to stay with him or go to the rapist.

My best friend got molested by my enemies brother. Same situation, except her boyfriend doesn't know. How the hell do i make all the hate go away. without killing them of course...unless it's completely necessary...which it is.

By the way, i learned about these both today.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Sounds like you need some heroin, because that shit is fucked up.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Sounds like you need some heroin, because that shit is fucked up.

HAHA

But seriously I think you need to draw a diagram cause I'm too stupid to know who you're talking about through half of that. And yeah that's some ****ed up ****.
I'm Tyler
I say you do the only rational thing and kill everyone you've ever met.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Kick the rapists ass, and tell your friend she's being a dumb bitch and to stay with her boyfriend.

Pussy.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
Just kick their asses.

That is, unless you're a PUSSY.

Pussy.

do it faggot
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
one of them i dont know who they are, and the other ones i dont know where they live or go to school or anything. I'm not a pussy. I would kill for these girls.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by angusfan16
Can someone dumb that down enough for me to understand it?

12 year old friend got raped

best friend got molested.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Quote by angusfan16

Sure, I think AC/DC made an album about it.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
They drew first blood, not me.

My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
**** happens dude i have been there. and yes you want to kill them but just talk it through with them and in the end things work out without peoples heads having to be smashed. good luck man. oooh i wouldnt tell that guy who doesnt know. she will be annoyed and then wont be able to talk to anyone about it which is what she really needs. he will be pissed cos you knew and he didnt. it'd just be a bad move
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by angusfan16

TS's friend -> <- Asshole

Now Asshole claims to not be a rapist anymore and TS's friend thinks he seems legit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Honestly though, tell you friend-who's only thirteen-not to hang around the guy who raped her. He could say he's changed, but chances are, if it's happened before, it'll happen again. Especially if they start "dating." That would easily result in a situation where he ignores her when she says "no."
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by gillehy
**** happens dude i have been there. and yes you want to kill them but just talk it through with them and in the end things work out without peoples heads having to be smashed. good luck man. oooh i wouldnt tell that guy who doesnt know. she will be annoyed and then wont be able to talk to anyone about it which is what she really needs. he will be pissed cos you knew and he didnt. it'd just be a bad move

A realistic, rational answer in the Pit?! Not on my watch!
Quote by SteveHouse

Now Asshole claims to not be a rapist anymore and TS's friend thinks he seems legit.

Oh, alright. TS, i'd suggest talking to your friends about it first. Ask them why they think he's legit now and why they should accept him as a friend. If he does end up being alright and they all become good friends, then i would suggest that you should just sit down and talk with him. I know that sounds hard, but i think that would at least be better than killing them.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by UnintendedBliss

My best friend got molested by my enemies brother.

You have an enemy at 13 years old? Jesus, slow down son. Wait until you're at least fighting crime.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by god of lamb
Your username is ZOMBIES! but your avatar is that of a duck????!!!

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

I pay for music and so does 329 other people
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic/
If he raped her she wouldn't want to go anywhere near him. However...

Do they know you know? If they do, just make sure they know you're there for them if they want to talk or anything. DON'T tell anybody else without the girls permission. Just encourage them to talk to someone. I'm not sure you can do anything else without making things worse.

I know how you feel though. There is a certain....individual....and if I ever meet him again, I am likely to end up in prison and he is likely to end infertile, hopefully impotent, and in large amounts of pain. She was 13, he was 21, and yes I want to kill him. But me in prison and a whole lot of fuss isn't going to do her any good whatsoever, so unfortunately I can't take that route.
My girlfriend is talking to the 13 year old. We're both trying to get her to stay the hell away from him, but her boyfriend is leaving for college, and she thinks she should just say **** it now and go to...The rapist. I dont know why she thinks people change.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

You know what to do.

Seriously,
I would go for the murder
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Let you're friends learn their own lessons and stop compromising their freedom
Hey, this sounds so stupid, but i was involved vaguely in sh*t WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than that.
not directly, but like you, TS, i knew the people. Hits you like a train, doesn't it?

If i were you i'd advise her to just steer clear of the raper. People do not change that easier.
Good luck

oh and stay off the drugs! They're guaranteed to make things worse!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You have an enemy at 13 years old? Jesus, slow down son. Wait until you're at least fighting crime.

Haha. I'm not thirteen, she is. I'm 15.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

So that one girl doesn't know whether to stay with her boyfriend or go to the guy that raped her at the age of 12?

I say kill her instead. Nobody that stupid should be aloud to exist.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by UnintendedBliss
Haha. I'm not thirteen, she is. I'm 15.

I'm 19 and I don't have any enemies. Maybe I'm just a slow developer

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by UnintendedBliss
My girlfriend is talking to the 13 year old. We're both trying to get her to stay the hell away from him, but her boyfriend is leaving for college, and she thinks she should just say **** it now and go to...The rapist. I dont know why she thinks people change.

Hey, uh, I think I know why your friend got raped.
BECAUSE SHE'S THIRTEEN, HANGING OUT WITH COLLEGE STUDENTS. Any guy that old, who's romantically involved with a thirteen-year-old, is more than likely bad news for the girl.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
these situations are not great

i am going through something like this and well this is my first feeling of bloodlust with whats happend.

but well your friend, she needs her head checking. she must have no brain if she is considering getting with him if he raped her.
yeh he says he changed, but how does everyone know. its probly just him sayin it to get on the good side of her
be a friend and steer her clear of him
and yeh kick his ass to pluto and back
Quote by UnintendedBliss

The thirteen-year-old..... is dating a college kid....?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by wtf290
Hey, uh, I think I know why your friend got raped.
BECAUSE SHE'S THIRTEEN, HANGING OUT WITH COLLEGE STUDENTS. Any guy that old, who's romantically involved with a thirteen-year-old, is more than likely bad news for the girl.

This dude is legit. He's going to a christian college, and if i had a daughter who was as fine as Beyonce and as slutty as Paris Hilton, i would trust him with her. He is the nicest guy you'd ever meet.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

You sound like an immature little ****er who probably knows NOTHING about the whole situation but for some reason feels the neccessity to involve himself.

If you really think there was rape....call the police. If not, and you're just being a little drama-queen (which is what I'm 99% sure is happening with you and "ur frndz") then you should get a life.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by UnintendedBliss
This dude is legit. He's going to a christian college, and if i had a daughter who was as fine as Beyonce and as slutty as Paris Hilton, i would trust him with her. He is the nicest guy you'd ever meet.

Yeah, and so is the old coot who lives in the shadowy house down the street.

Just because he goes to a Christan college, doesn't mean that he's a christian.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2