What do you guys reccomend? What kind of Laptop I should get, I would like first hand experience with the one's your mentioning and if you don't have first hadn experience then a reliable source of information, I don't want to exceed $600 and I was thinking an HP, Dell, and perhaps a Toshiba(no Mac's)
Quote by GuitarYay
What do you guys reccomend? What kind of Laptop I should get, I would like first hand experience with the one's your mentioning and if you don't have first hadn experience then a reliable source of information, I don't want to exceed $600 and I was thinking an HP, Dell, and perhaps a Toshiba(no Mac's)

I think you can decide for yourself if you've gotten that far. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Highly recommend HP/Compaq.

I advise you not to buy Toshiba, I had nothing but problems with mine.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by james2112
I got a Dell. Really good price and hasn't let me down.

What model?

Quote by sadistic_monkey
If you're not going to do any audio/video editing or gaming, it doesn't really matter what you get.

There will be some of each of those things you mentioned
HP and vista work together amazingly, HP hardware is also very reliable.

but Dell is a good choice also
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Get an HP. Wait for Windows 7 to come out later this year before you buy it, or install the beta when you buy it and then "obtain" it when it is officially released.
If you get a HP, do NOT NOT NOT get anything with an OS that has Media, Family, or any of those catch words in it. Your computer will be running "critical" tasks that keep coming back. They are BS tasks that are not useful to anybody except a soccer mom.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
im on an HP Pavilion... i love it.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
600 isnt that great of a budget for a good laptop, unless you know some dude who's stealing them from the back of a truck and is going to give you a good price.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by lordofthefood1
If you get a HP, do NOT NOT NOT get anything with an OS that has Media, Family, or any of those catch words in it. Your computer will be running "critical" tasks that keep coming back. They are BS tasks that are not useful to anybody except a soccer mom.

For the love of ****'s sake, this.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202