I have one of thos Korg CA30 Chromatic tunners and I recently tryed drop C but when im tunning the low E string down to C it screws up and the line starts going flat then sharp and I cant get an accurate tuning. Im thinking its because of my string gauge im using 10-52's when im in C or close the string is really flabby, or it could just be the tunner.
What do you guys think
Last edited by jacksonuser123 at Mar 12, 2009,
It could be either. Try thicker strings but if that doesn't work bring the tuner back if possible. what model is it? Boss?
Quote by kabloo12
It could be either. Try thicker strings but if that doesn't work bring the tuner back if possible. what model is it? Boss?

No its one of thos Korg Cheap ones lol
I use 10's - 46's (?) (EB regular slinkies) and I can drop C easily. It's probably just the tuner, but try to reduce how much you move the tuner when close to C.
Last edited by randomhero93 at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by randomhero93
I use 10's - 46's (EB regular slinkies) and I can drop C easily. It's probably just the tuner, but try to reduce how much you move the tuner when close to C.

Its very weird because every other string I tune its perfect but when I get to that one it screws up and either takes me to flat or to sharp