Page 1 of 4
In Biology today we watched a video on deep sea creatures and there's like shrimps that glow and can shoot little blue things that look like lasers. I swear to god every animal in the deep sea has super powers.
I caught one with my old rod a long time ago. I left it at the pokemon trainer and he raised it to level 19 for me. I raised it one more level by myself and I got this mother ****er!!

Sh*t's ill son...
Blobfish rules all.

Edit: Apologies for massiveness of image. It's just that awesome.
Last edited by Malakian88 at Mar 12, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Meet Harry.

He usually looks better in pictures. Guess he's feelin' a little ruff!

Fixed.

That brings it up to:
6 shoop threads
3 suicide threads
this week. Keep it going!
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Minkaro
The ocean scares me.
Me too. Ever played Eco the Dolphin? I thought it was pretty scary, because it's practically dark and everything came out at you. :/
All the creatures underwater are icky.
Quote by drunkinkoala
In Biology today we watched a video on deep sea creatures and there's like shrimps that glow and can shoot little blue things that look like lasers. I swear to god every animal in the deep sea has super powers.

I saw a vid, they are awesome, I had the youtbe link but it was removed..

Quote by Thrasher51
That brings it up to:
6 shoop threads
3 suicide threads
this week. Keep it going!

Actually I said post pics of weird animals OR shoop the fish so

EDIT: V Nudibranchs are awesome.

EDIT 2: ^I like the frog, and the dumbo squid is weird as ****.
Last edited by Just_Matt at Mar 12, 2009,
Cloud Octopus

Vampire Squid

Frilled Shark
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up

If I saw about any of these super-fish-mutants within 1/2 a mile of me, I would probably piss myself. No Joke.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -

Who gives a **** about visitting other planets, let's focus on discovering all the weird crap at the bottom of the ocean.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by TheQuailman

THAT fish scares me more than any shark possibly could
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by Schism1985
Giant elbowed squid:

It's tentacles are like 150 feet in length or something like that.

The screen makes it more awesome, it looks like its a menace, it reminded me of Evangelion
Quote by Just_Matt
The screen makes it more awesome, it looks like its a menace, it reminded me of Evangelion

just imagine how badly the guys on the oil rig shat their pants when they saw that thing on their monitors.

Oh right, for those of you who don't know the background on these images, a Shell oil rig (or oil rover or something) was filming video about 2 miles under the oceans surface in the gulf of mexico and came across this previously unknown species of squid. Here's the video. The squid's basically just chillin out by the support columns of the oil rig.

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJV5mH3YY70
Quote by Just_Matt
I always thought the Angler fish was a huge monster..

are they all really that small? if so, im not that scared of them anymore...
Quote by Schism1985
just imagine how badly the guys on the oil rig shat their pants when they saw that thing on their monitors.

Oh right, for those of you who don't know the background on these images, a Shell oil rig (or oil rover or something) was filming video about 2 miles under the oceans surface in the gulf of mexico and came across this previously unknown species of squid. Here's the video. The squid's basically just chillin out by the support columns of the oil rig.

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJV5mH3YY70

Thats vid is amazing, this makes it more Evangelion-ish haha.

^It seems they are that size, actually its the first pic Ive seen besides the one in the darkness.
Quote by Killedelphia19
are they all really that small? if so, im not that scared of them anymore...

that's like a juvenile female or something. full grown females can get to be like 18" long i think. most deep sea creatures aren't very large, they're really compact and have slow metabolisms, other wise they'd just die in such extreme habitats.

also, great white pwnage:

seal got dropped.
behold jesus raptor
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by Just_Matt
I always thought the Angler fish was a huge monster..

Me too but thats freakin' tiny! I thought it was the size of a small shark or something!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
This just gives me more reasons to be scared ****less of the ocean.
Quote by fishmunky
My fiance told me she had to sleep on the couch a few months back cause i got overly grabby in my sleep.
she was apparently not impressed by unconscious caveman moves
Page 1 of 4