Its simple enough. Put down your favorite music related quote.

Music is essentially useless, as life is.
George Santayana
(\__/)
(='.'=) I'm gonna kill this F'n Buny...
(")_(")
I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf.
i can not see what the big ****ing deal is
i cant wait till the love is a ****
superjoint ritual
i am not a sheep
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
"Conquer your fear and you’ll conquer life and death." - Max Cavalera

"Bust a nut inside your eye, to show you where I come from" - Phife Dawg of A Tribe Called Quest
Last edited by Deicidal at Mar 12, 2009,
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimmy Hendrix
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable
Shes a myth that I have to believe in

Vermillion pt. II
The lyrics to 'Pea' by RHCP
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
"Bass has 4 strings and guitar has 6 strings"

And after that some people still wonder which instrument is harder to play on?
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, I once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.
I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now?"

If I pretend long enough, it'll be the truth.
I call it the bible method.

Calling Atheism a religion is like calling NOT collecting stamps a hobby.

...and he asked why I shot the man, and I told him he was mugging me, and I was making my gun lighter by emptying out the bullets, that way I could run faster, therefore escaping the mugger unharmed.

Those are just a few I like.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
"I noticed you were rollerskating, and i also noticed you were gay"- Seth Putnam
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
"Getcha Pull" - Dimebag Darrell
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
"Unless you feel that you must live with music, that music can say more than words, that music can mean more, that without music we are not alive. If you don't feel all that, don't be a musician." -Isaac Stern
"It's the notes in between that are fucking with me."
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

"This is an emergency crisis we're in. The entertainment media is affecting everything on the planet in a very negative way. I'm only interested in rock 'n' roll. Rock 'n' roll is a music that represents truth. Your TV channel has taken the word "rock" and knocked the "roll" off the end. You made rock this umbrella term for everything. That's wrong. Shakira isn't rock. These country artists with fur coats aren't rock - or country. I offered a video to VH1 of my band playing in the studio and they don't want to air it because it had musicians playing in it. They want some babe walking on the beach or whatever. I got turned onto this music by watching the Beatles and the Rolling Stones actually on TV playing their guitars. It completely took me over. When you can't see musicians playing any more, I'm not interested any more." - Tom Petty to VH1

"I'm on drugs!" Russel Hammond of Stillwater
Quote by -NOFX-
The lyrics to 'Pea' by RHCP

I'm a little pea
I love the sky the trees
I'm a teeny tiny little ant
Checking out this and that
I am nothing
So you have nothing to hide
And I'm a pacifist
So I can **** your **** up
Oh yeah I'm small

**** you asshole
You homophobic redneck dick
You're big and tough and macho
You can kick my ass
So ****ing what

I love that song.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
"BOOM! Headshot!" -Nathan Gale.

RIP Dime.

hahahaha

"VACATION!
CIVILIZATION!
PROCREATION!
DISNEYLAND!!!!!"

-Strapping Young Lad
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
cant get the "ayer ayer" thing off my head... oh **** im gonna die!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by GettintheLedout
"This is an emergency crisis we're in. The entertainment media is affecting everything on the planet in a very negative way. I'm only interested in rock 'n' roll. Rock 'n' roll is a music that represents truth. Your TV channel has taken the word "rock" and knocked the "roll" off the end. You made rock this umbrella term for everything. That's wrong. Shakira isn't rock. These country artists with fur coats aren't rock - or country. I offered a video to VH1 of my band playing in the studio and they don't want to air it because it had musicians playing in it. They want some babe walking on the beach or whatever. I got turned onto this music by watching the Beatles and the Rolling Stones actually on TV playing their guitars. It completely took me over. When you can't see musicians playing any more, I'm not interested any more." - Tom Petty to VH1

That quote gave me huge amounts of respect for Tom Petty

My personal favorite though, is:

"This isn't a T.V. studio, Josh!"
"Make the hair stand
Up on your arm
Teach you how to dance
Inside the funny farm
Not alone, Ill be there
Tell me when you want to go"

-Dont forget me - RHCP