Like, when sliding the sliders, the sound is affected much at all, and yes, it's on.

Is it because of my amp (spider III), or did i just get a bad one. I was planning on getting a new amp soon, will this help?
as bad as that amp is the sound should still be affected by the EQ. are you running it with a battery or an adapter ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have this pedal man, I'll try to give you sum pointers. The best place for this pedal is in the effects loop. if you are using it from the guitar to amp, put it before distortion and spacial effectors, start out with all sliders in the middle start adjusting from there. Remember to have your bridge pickup selected and your tone knobs at 10. It works from left to right (low to high), and make sure you are on your clean channel while adjusting as well. All of the sliders should have the lights on when activated.
Quote by wickedlefty
I have this pedal man, I'll try to give you sum pointers. The best place for this pedal is in the effects loop. if you are using it from the guitar to amp, put it before distortion and spacial effectors, start out with all sliders in the middle start adjusting from there. Remember to have your bridge pickup selected and your tone knobs at 10. It works from left to right (low to high), and make sure you are on your clean channel while adjusting as well. All of the sliders should have the lights on when activated.

I know all the basics and where to put it, im just pointing out that it doesnt seem to change much and wanted to know if it was my amp.

The spider doesnt have a loop btw
It won't effect much if the distortion is on, it will be rather subtle before distortion. but if you're using a clean sound then the EQ should have a more drastic effect. You could blame this on your amp if you wanted too, it's just that you need an effects loop for the EQ to be as useful as it can.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15