Page 1 of 2
okay so i have a 2 dogs. One of them is in heat and the other is her son. We don't have him fixed so he is going CRAZY right now. he sits up and barks non stop all damn night. does anybody know of anything i can give him that will not hurt him, but will help him to sleep, which helps me to sleep?
Incest Pups!
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Keep him away from his mom, otherwise he'll have a son/brother.
Sail upon the open skies
you know, you could get him fixed...
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by angusfan16
Keep him away from his mom, otherwise he'll have a son/brother.

yes, which is why he is going crazy. guess i didn't state that. we lock him in a kennel while his mom bangs a dog that was studded out to us on the other side of the house.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
him -> outside

her -> inside

it should help some.

it's winter man.

we would get him fixed, but his a ****ing beautiful dog and we want to breed him once he reaches adulthood.
Fap.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
get any balloons, put the dog near the balloons, the dog will hump the balloon. It might pop.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by neverspoiled
OMG....thats....wow.

*throws up*

I made someone far away puke via internet!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Have a smell in the part of the house that overpowers her smell? Glade plug ins?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Let nature take it's course, it could be kinda hot.

Get the cat involved too.
Quote by kauff
yes, which is why he is going crazy. guess i didn't state that. we lock him in a kennel while his mom bangs a dog that was studded out to us on the other side of the house.

you should film that and put it on here to let us study a dogs natural habitat.
Quote by ScottElwood
Have a smell in the part of the house that overpowers her smell? Glade plug ins?

Or man-penis

i hear it smells different than Dog-penis
incest is wincest, if you wanna breed him anyway..... how do you think purebreeds are made?
do the smell thing that scott suggested and put the dogs in rooms with clsoed doors on opposite sides of the house.
Quote by Ledforthehead
Get the cat involved too.

Cuz everyone loves pussy...

Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

i think that's a fake gun. The orange tip gave it away, along with the shotgun shells with no shot in them.

I'm going to look up the benadryl (sp?) idea. I want to make sure it won't hurt him in any way.
Quote by kauff
i think that's a fake gun. The orange tip gave it away, along with the shotgun shells with no shot in them.

I'm going to look up the benadryl (sp?) idea. I want to make sure it won't hurt him in any way.

My bad

Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
My bad

That thar is a nice gun

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
My bad

sad thing is, my 17 year old friend bought that SAME exact nerf gun a few weeks ago...
Usually if you have a male and female dog, it's best for one of them to stay somewhere else whilst the female is in season. My old dogs, Jess and Todd, went nuts when Jess had her first season (we got her fixed after that), and we had to shut Jess outside and Todd inside.

I have Ted and Dora now, and Dora is going to have her first season in a few months, so Ted is going to go stay with friends whilst she's on heat Much easier that way.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Bang the dog.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by kauff
okay so i have a 2 dogs. One of them is in heat and the other is her son. We don't have him fixed so he is going CRAZY right now. he sits up and barks non stop all damn night. does anybody know of anything i can give him that will not hurt him, but will help him to sleep, which helps me to sleep?

Dude, are there any dog parks nearby where you live? If not, just look it up for one in your city, and take your dogs there one day. Seriously, that's what most people do lol.

Last time I took my dog to a dog park, she got pwned by like 5 males, but luckily she was always spayed by that time.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 12, 2009,
Ever read Ol' Yeller?

It's the only way
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Page 1 of 2