Ok, So I've got a hotel room booked, and I know alot of places have free shows going on before 6.

But How about anything after six, Im willing to wait in line to get in and all, but will I be able to attend anywhere?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I was 18 when I first wandered Austin's streets at SXSW without a pass or a clue of what the festival was. There are plenty of bars that will not only let you in (depending on your age, I'm not familiar with Texas' laws), but that you won't have to wait for either. It just depends on which shows you want to see.

It's pretty hard to go wrong there. If you don't have a pass, just try walking around until you find a place that you enjoy or until you're too drunk to leave of your own accord.
i'm sorry i can't answer your question, but i want to say that i am uber jealous that you get to go to sxsw.
Hah, thats good to hear.
Im looking to see some shows at emos, mohawk and red 7 really. I figure at worst I'll just get everywhere I want to go early.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."