Looking for a Metal band. Any Metal genre, it doesn't matter. I'm experienced and can do screaming or cleans. Looking for decent band members.
Im a pretty good rythm guitarist if you need one
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Drums right here. I can play many styles, especially metal and I have professional equipment and sound quality. Plus I've been drumming for 12 years. I can also play keyboard/piano if you need it too.
NICE! I was looking for something like this. I can do rhythm/lead guitars and I got a pretty good mic for recording infront of my cab so I get real good recording quality. Like if the guy with drums wants to either send me or the other guitarist a drum track we can start writing stuff
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
NICE! I was looking for something like this. I can do rhythm/lead guitars and I got a pretty good mic for recording infront of my cab so I get real good recording quality. Like if the guy with drums wants to either send me or the other guitarist a drum track we can start writing stuff

don't we need a bassist?
Quote by Spectromerepere
don't we need a bassist?

Maybe. I have a friend with a bass so if no one volunteers I can borrow it and write a bass track, as well. But if you could write a badass drum track and get it to me sometime tomorrow I have the whole weekend off to do guitar tracks. I have a lot of editing software, too, so I could do all of the editing/mixing.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Last edited by Dimebag06Darrel at Mar 13, 2009,
i dont mind playing bass. ive been playing since 2004 or 2005. im not the best but im good enough. i also have recording gear so thats sorted. let me know what ya think.
Works for me. As soon as I get a drum track, I can start coming up with riffs
Quote by SinisterStrieth
Alright, add Strieth@hotmail.com to msn if you're interested.

Don't you have AIM? I never use MSN.