hey i see tons of online bands appearing in this section of the forums. I own a studio and i figured that i could mix and master some stuff for you guys for a few bucks. Send me a message, i can do editing in audition, reaper, cubase, sonar, and audacity. If you want me to mix something thats in a different format than youll have to message me with more info. I can do pro tools but i have less plugins and its more of a hassle for me with my current set up
Ibanez GAX w/Duncan's and Sperzels
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
... this is more or less advertising... im not going to report tho because it is relevant. just watch out how you word things next time.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
i dont know where else to put this really. Just wanted to offer my services to people because i see a lot of posts in this forum about online bands and things. I'm only asking for a little gratuity if anything for any mixing i do. thanks for the warning though.
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
i forgot to mention that if you dont like how i mixed the song you dont need to give me anything.
Bugera 333 Head
4x12 Fane/Celestion Cab
Alright, the advertising is a little in the gray area, but deliberate bumping is definitely against the rules. All online bands would fail if no one could mix the tracks. But, somehow, people manage to do it themselves for free. By virtue of the fact that no one has responded for so long that you saw the need to bump this thread twice, I would say that no one is going to pay for your mixing services in some software programs that anyone can download free for themselves.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was