1st. f***your searchbar joke/statement

2nd that picture of kirk hammet on the main page of ug is annoying the ****e out of me.

3rd how is kirk hammet 11th on a list of the 100 greatest guitar gods or whatever of all time. he's such a puppet.

james hetfield >>>>>>kirk hammet.

4th who's a bigger douche lars or kirk

discuss how much better hetfield is than kirk
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
whats your question?
grow testicles

you sure wish you were funny
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Reported
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
I thought about getting in an argument with you.

Then I realized it would be futile.

So I'll just say this before this gets locked: Slap yourself in the face multiple times, leave UG for a while and consider A) what you write and B) why you write it, and if at the end, your thoughts amount to "omGZ I THOT dis wood be kool diskussion, n i m so rite, amirite guize!!!???", then kindly die.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
I thought about getting in an argument with you.

Then I realized it would be futile.

So I'll just say this before this gets locked: Slap yourself in the face multiple times, leave UG for a while and consider A) what you write and B) why you write it, and if at the end, your thoughts amount to "omGZ I THOT dis wood be kool diskussion, n i m so rite, amirite guize!!!???", then kindly die.

+infinite, AAARGH.

Seriously.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?