First Rule For Retard Fight Club Is There Is No Retard Fight Club(yes There Is)

Omg I want to witness this...

I'm going to hell

EDITBITCHZ: On second thought, no, no I really don't. This is absolutely terrible. I don't know how people could possibly justify taking advantage of the mentally ill in this way. That's messed up.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Last edited by haste the day at Mar 13, 2009,
Awesome.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Man... I think I'm gonna see Fight Club now.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
That is amazing. They should commend the heroes who thought of this superb idea.
Is is bad if I'm crying in laughter after reading the headline again?
Quote by Mike!
That is amazing. They should commend the heroes who thought of this superb idea.

There is absolutely nothing commendable about taking advantage of the mentally ill. who the fuk do you think you are? If it was recovering junkies or something it would be funny cause at least they did it to themself (this coming from a recovering opiate addict). Grow the fuk up you worm.
Well done Texas, well done.

Texas' state motto should be "Texas: Paving the way [for the abuse of the mentally retarded]"
Quote by I Poke Badgers
Well done Texas, well done.

Texas' state motto should be "Texas: Paving the way [for the abuse of the mentally retarded]"

Hey I take offense to that. You can't blame the whole damn state for what happened in Corpus. That's like saying everyone in North Carolina is black and can jump high, just because of MJ. And I know that's not true.
Hey, at least they're doing something useful with their time.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by 3blackpicks
There is absolutely nothing commendable about taking advantage of the mentally ill. who the fuk do you think you are? If it was recovering junkies or something it would be funny cause at least they did it to themself (this coming from a recovering opiate addict). Grow the fuk up you worm.

Lololololololo
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY