Second Position: G and D
Third Position: C and D

Also, if anyone knows how to play Hold on Tight by ELO, some help with it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. Honestly, I've never tried any of these except for C in the third position and that's just the A Major shape moved up:

e-3
B-5
G-5
D-5
A-3
E-3 (This is optional. I don't normally use it.)
All chords shapes are derived from the open C, A, G, E, and D chords. (the CAGED system). To demonstrate this, I'll show you all 5 D major chords, going up the neck. The forms go in the order of the word CAGED.

e---2-------------10-------10-----14----------
b---3-----7------7---------10-----15----------
g---2-----7-----[7]--------11-----14----------
d---4-----7------7---------12----[12]---------
a--[5]---[5]----(9-)-------12------------------
E----------------(10)------[10]-----------------

Notes in [ ], indicate the root.

The notes in ( ), on the 3rd form/the G form, are optional. Playing those notes makes the fingering very awkward. And all the notes in the chord, (root, 3rd, and 5th), are on the top 4 strings anyway.

You can play these chords in any key. You just need to know where to locate the root.

Hope this helps. If you've got any questions, let me know.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Quote by seth's daddy
All chords shapes are derived from the open C, A, G, E, and D chords. (the CAGED system). To demonstrate this, I'll show you all 5 D major chords, going up the neck. The forms go in the order of the word CAGED.

e---2-------------10-------10-----14----------
b---3-----7------7---------10-----15----------
g---2-----7-----[7]--------11-----14----------
d---4-----7------7---------12----[12]---------
a--[5]---[5]----(9-)-------12------------------
E----------------(10)------[10]-----------------

Notes in [ ], indicate the root.

The notes in ( ), on the 3rd form/the G form, are optional. Playing those notes makes the fingering very awkward. And all the notes in the chord, (root, 3rd, and 5th), are on the top 4 strings anyway.

You can play these chords in any key. You just need to know where to locate the root.

Hope this helps. If you've got any questions, let me know.

/thread