Hi everyone, I'm a little new here and today I got a couple of new pedals which finished off my rig for now. I'm running an Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ EMG 81(b) and 85(n) into a Korg DTR-1000 into a Boss NS-2 with an Ibanez TS-9 in the loop, this all goes into my Classy(Peavey) 5150 Mk1 into a Panda(Randall) XL cab with v30's. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions on cleaning up the rack.

Why do you run the TS9 in the loop?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Why do you run the TS9 in the loop?

I find that it cuts a bit more noise that way and the sustain is a bit more natural. The TS-9 is still going into the front end of the amp tho, just by way of the NS-2.

Classy Panda...

Epic.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nice gear must sound niiiice. How long must it take you to set up before and after a gig though..... you're missing valuable drinking time there comrade
Quote by Free
Nice gear must sound niiiice. How long must it take you to set up before and after a gig though..... you're missing valuable drinking time there comrade

It only takes about 30 seconds to set up really, that's why everything gets racked. I only have to plug in 5 things and I'm set. Guitar--->Korg, NS-2--->5150, 5150--->Cab and power conditioner and power conditioner into the wall. Once the other half of my wireless gets here I'll be down to 4 things. And it sounds amazing!
I want to see a pic of the head on the cab, reading out Classy Panda.

Nice rig my friend!
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Quote by davedoom
I will join in - and laugh at the Panda!

I'd rather have a Panda to be laughed at than play a Randall and be associated with MAB.