Page 1 of 2
Hey! im attempting to experiance auditory hallucinations. does anyone know how to self induce these? i dont want to take any drugs.

also, has anyone here had an auditory hallucination? share!
Quote by Survivalism
You can't. Take a crapload of diphenhydramine.

isn't that benadryl?

or crappy sleeping pills?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Survivalism

Yes you can.

Stay up for more than 24 hours.... or just smoke salvia.
Both work...

Quote by Carswell98
isn't that benadryl?

or crappy sleeping pills?

yup
███████████████████████████████████
stay up for 5 days, you will have auditory and visual hallucinations !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by tona_107
Yes you can.

yup

I have loads of the stuff

it's incredibly ineffective as a sleep aid
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

salvia doesnt do ****.....take some mescaline or something with psilocybin (shrooms or truffels).
Quote by georgakis187
salvia doesnt do ****.....take some mescaline or something with psilocybin (shrooms or truffels).

sure it does, if you do it right.

do i really need to refer you to erowid trip reports?
Quote by georgakis187

salvia doesn't do **** ? are you out of your mind ?

you obviously haven't done it.

and the strongest psychedelic there is, is DMT
Quote by georgakis187

You were obviously doing it wrong.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
salvia lasts for a nice 10 min...WOW....big deal.

its hardly in the same class as mescaline/lsd/psilocybe/truffles/san pedro cactus etc.

otherwise they would ve banned it already it in pussy america

EDIT: And i have done it right (the 20x and the 25x) you fall down wooo...and its a ****load expensive. and its a psychotropic thus not a hallucinogen

source? my university study.
Last edited by georgakis187 at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by georgakis187

its hardly in the same class as mescaline/lsd/psilocybe/truffles/san pedro cactus etc.

wtf are "truffles" ?

EDIT : Dude, stop trying to look so badass... noone is trying to argue with you...
Last edited by illuminatiano at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by tands
so like what do you want us to tell you? clap your hands 3 times and snap your fingers twice?

I just did that and heard a strange buzz in my ear..
Quote by georgakis187

EDIT: And i have done it right (the 20x and the 25x) you fall down wooo...and its a ****load expensive. and its a psychotropic thus not a hallucinogen

source? my university study.

No one claimed salvia lasted for days. I was pretty sure everyone knew that the initial trip was like acid, and then a nice calm weed-esque high.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by georgakis187

get out of here.
10 minutes can seem like a lifetime when you're on a trip like that.
I'm not much of an authority on the subject, but wouldn't a short trip be a relatively nice thing?

beats tripping balls for days at a time...?
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

The man said he doesn't want to do any drugs - so why is everyone saying do drugs?

Just stay awake for a couple of days - sleep deprivation can do some strange things to you.
Last edited by zhilla at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by Carswell98
I'm not much of an authority on the subject, but wouldn't a short trip be a relatively nice thing?

not days...

shrooms are about 8 hours, lsd is about 10 hours.

They are REALLY fun though...

I shrooms
yeah but you wont have hallucinations...the guy asked for hallucinations.

and i m not trying to sound badass but some people really dont know what they are saying here. personally shrooms are the best drug ever invented. you trip amazingly and as long as you have a strong personality you wont have any problems...and coming out of it its the most amazing, eye-opening experience you ve ever had, since everything is put into the simplest perspective.

personally ts i know you dont wanna take drugs so that kind of voids this whole conversation, but if you want an amazing experience that will actually enrich your whole life, try psilocybe mushrooms.
Quote by Carswell98

That's my logic. My friends told me acid lasts forever, so I never tried it because where am I going to go and be isolated from everyone for such a long time? Nowhere.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Drugs can open your mind. The propaganda has taken you. Free your mind and live at least once. Get high just once, drink a little just once, psychoactive substances are a part of this world just as much as you are.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by illuminatiano
not days...

I shrooms

and dude if you love shrooms how can you not know truffles? you know the ecstasy feeling you get when on shrooms? thats what you get with truffels and abit of the audio hallucinations and the accelerated concentration, but its minus the visual hallucinations.

so for people that see their grandma chasing them on a broomstick or something when they re tripping on shrooms should probably try these
Quote by TooFast
That's my logic. My friends told me acid lasts forever, so I never tried it because where am I going to go and be isolated from everyone for such a long time? Nowhere.

no...
salvia is just like a 10-15 minute mind****, you dont have time to think...

lsd,shrooms... it's an experience, it's very spiritual, you think a bout lot of **** in retrospective... and you think of deep stuff and sometimes come out as a better person. You also trip balls and have lots of fun.
Quote by Survivalism

eugh, yeah that will do it, but that's one of the most unpleasant things you will ever experience, it's also really really bad for you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by georgakis187

and i m not trying to sound badass but some people really dont know what they are saying here. personally shrooms are the best drug ever invented. you trip amazingly and as long as you have a strong personality you wont have any problems...and coming out of it its the most amazing, eye-opening experience you ve ever had, since everything is put into the simplest perspective.

personally ts i know you dont wanna take drugs so that kind of voids this whole conversation, but if you want an amazing experience that will actually enrich your whole life, try psilocybe mushrooms.

Right, hallucinations. Not drugs.
And for fuck's sake man, no one is arguing that it's the greatest drug ever.

And regardless, you're missing the point of Salvia completely. So it's understandable that you don't think it's that great.

I've tried mescaline before, and I hated it. It took me a good 5 hours to even begin to think straight again. And I just can't stand being out of control for that long.

TooFast's description of salvia earlier is perfect, and is exactly why I enjoy it so much more than lsd or mescaline.

So dude, seriously, take the pipe out of your ass and stop trying to come off as if you know everything, "been there done that" overcompensation for your lack of experience in the real world.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by georgakis187
and dude if you love shrooms how can you not know truffles? you know the ecstasy feeling you get when on shrooms? thats what you get with truffels and abit of the audio hallucinations and the accelerated concentration, but its minus the visual hallucinations.

so for people that see their grandma chasing them on a broomstick or something when they re tripping on shrooms should probably try these

Dude i have no idea what you're talking about man. Do you mean Amanitas ? Like the other type of mushrooms that make you trip ? Those aren't hallucinogens.
Quote by illuminatiano
not days...

I shrooms

man, i don't know if I could subject myself to that for 10 hours, that just seems a little much

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by HelpTravesty
Drugs can open your mind. The propaganda has taken you. Free your mind and live at least once. Get high just once, drink a little just once, psychoactive substances are a part of this world just as much as you are.

Travis I love you.

How the hell you typed all of that flawlessly, I don't know.
Quote by Carswell98
man, i don't know if I could subject myself to that for 10 hours, that just seems a little much

usually it lasts closer to six with a peak of about 2 hours max.

Last.fm
Quote by illuminatiano
Dude i have no idea what you're talking about man. Do you mean Amanitas ? Like the other type of mushrooms that make you trip ? Those aren't hallucinogens.

DUDE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffle_(fungi)

try em

and as for the dick before me saying i lack experience in the world...its always nice when someone knows JUST a bit more and you feel threatened by it isnt it?
Quote by georgakis187

lawl, it would seem you're the one who doesn't know that salvia can have severe dissociative effects... that's all i'm saying.

and i agree, mushrooms are the best drug.
Quote by georgakis187
DUDE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffle_(fungi)

try em

and as for the dick before me saying i lack experience in the world...its always nice when someone knows JUST a bit more and you feel threatened by it isnt it?

Way to go!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by TooFast
No one claimed salvia lasted for days. I was pretty sure everyone knew that the initial trip was like acid, and then a nice calm weed-esque high.

Acid? I think not. Salvia is like salvia.

Quote by illuminatiano

I think you mean they aren't psychedelics, I'm pretty sure they fall under dissociatives which is a sub-class of hallucinageons.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by tona_107
lawl, it would seem you're the one who doesn't know that salvia can have severe dissociative effects... that's all i'm saying.

and i agree, mushrooms are the best drug.

no no no....salvia is strong...very so, but it doenst give any more hallucinations that weed would (it can), and it lasts too littlle imo, or at least too little for you to actually come down and say "wow, i have actually learned so much about myself".

thats why shrooms are top.
I'm not sure if this particularly helps you but I'll tell the story anyway: When I was 12 I had an obsession with Rattata. Once I played Pokemon Red for about 15 hours solid (using an adapter so the batteries didn't run out) using purely Rattata. When I switched it off, all I could hear was that sound that Rattata makes and the Pokemon battle music. I would count those as auditory halucinations considering I had turned off my gameboy.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by georgakis187
no no no....salvia is strong...very so, but it doenst give any more hallucinations that weed would (it can), and it lasts too littlle imo, or at least too little for you to actually come down and say "wow, i have actually learned so much about myself".

thats why shrooms are top.

one of my friends thought he was a shoehorn and that his goal in life was to help people put their shoe horns.

not very introspective, just a fucked trip.

another one thought he lived an entire lifetime in 10 minutes....

that's just fucked.
Quote by questionperson
whats the legal age for salvia?
where can i find it?
how much is it?

Depends on where you live, there usually isn't one, but most places won't sell it to you if you are under 18

Head shops, or if you want to actually get a good deal, online.

like $40 for a decent extract at most head shops $20 online (always get 15x or stronger)

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2