How I love how PETA makes everything I stand for look like a joke.

Ugh. I almost want to start eating meat and start a dog fighting club

1st rule of dog fight club is...don't let Michael Vick here.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
How I love how PETA makes everything I stand for look like a joke.

Ugh. I almost want to start eating meat and start a dog fighting club

1st rule of dog fight club is...don't let Michael Vick here.

I honestly feel bad for veggies having to become associated with peta

they just come off as a bunch of psychotics at times, same goes for green peace and people genuinely concerned about the state of the environment
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
I honestly feel bad for veggies having to become associated with peta

they just come off as a bunch of psychotics at times, same goes for green peace and people genuinely concerned about the state of the environment

Exactly what happens. It's a given that whenever someone new finds out I'm a vegetarian they ask me "So, are you part of PETA?"

No, I hate them.

I remember one time I found out about this peta2 bull**** which is like their street team geared to teens, and they had an article called "I Wear Fur and I'm an Asshole". I was so pissed to see that, I mean, you get no where being a dildo about ****.

I hated PETA when I ate meat, I hate them now, for the same reason. They are ****ing insane. It's dumb. Ugh, I don't want to be a part of it.

There was always a shirt I liked that had a little cartoon chick on it and it said "I'm not a nugget" that I wanted to get, then I found it was from peta2 and I no longer want it.
Quote by eli22
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Har-har-har

Another joke I could go without.

Either way, PETA can go to hell.
So no one wants CloFu? Its human sweat flavoured tofu, yummers
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Exactly what happens. It's a given that whenever someone new finds out I'm a vegetarian they ask me "So, are you part of PETA?"

No, I hate them.

I remember one time I found out about this peta2 bull**** which is like their street team geared to teens, and they had an article called "I Wear Fur and I'm an Asshole". I was so pissed to see that, I mean, you get no where being a dildo about ****.

I hated PETA when I ate meat, I hate them now, for the same reason. They are ****ing insane. It's dumb. Ugh, I don't want to be a part of it.

There was always a shirt I liked that had a little cartoon chick on it and it said "I'm not a nugget" that I wanted to get, then I found it was from peta2 and I no longer want it.

I'm pretty much on the same page

I thoroughly enjoy eating meat, and I respect vegetarians choices and whatnot, but peta isn't going to make me feel like an asshat for consuming food that is naturally part of the human diet.

and they sure as hell aren't going to sway people to their side with their childish methods.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Hahahahahahahaha

Those guys are a bunch of nuts! They should really fire the guy who is coming up with these campaigns. I bet the one that is coming up with them is really a meat eater and is plotting to destroy PETA, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than them expecting results out of this.
Quote by Carswell98
I'm pretty much on the same page

I thoroughly enjoy eating meat, and I respect vegetarians choices and whatnot, but peta isn't going to make me feel like an asshat for consuming food that is naturally part of the human diet.

and they sure as hell aren't going to sway people to their side with their childish methods.

Yea. I mean, I don't care if you eat meat or not. Just because I think it's wrong, doesn't mean you have to you know?

But, I think the only thing that PETA has done that I don't hate is their big thing against fur, although calling those who wear it assholes on their site is a bit of an overstep I think. I don't see the big problem with people spray painting fur coats. One, they are gaudy as **** and is just a thing worn to show off how much money you have, and **** that. Plus it kills a **** ton of animals for something so vain as fashion.

Yea, they are assholes for wearing it, but come on, if you want to be a legit group you don't say that ****. I can say it because there is no attention on me, I don't have to present myself as legit really you know?
Why tofu?

If I could be any kind of food...
I'd be the guacamole bacon burger from carl's jr.
And I'd taste like sex.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by maggot9779
Hahahahahahahaha

Those guys are a bunch of nuts! They should really fire the guy who is coming up with these campaigns. I bet the one that is coming up with them is really a meat eater and is plotting to destroy PETA, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than them expecting results out of this.

^Ingrid Newkirk(co-founder of PETA) sent Clooney the letter..Hey George, can i have your gym towel? I dont approve of animal exploitation, but anyway, this human sweatsploitation gimmick is totz a whole different story. CloFu is gonna be the next big thing, im tellin ya
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Last edited by Salmon86 at Mar 13, 2009,
WTF are they trying to say by doing this? Are they against flavourings that artificially imitate meat now, and they're trying to prove it's wrong by saying actors wouldn't like it if they were flavours?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 13, 2009,
how retarded will these PETA idiots get before they all forget how to breathe?

...seriously, i cant wait.
I have no opinion on this matter.