this is a general call for help, at least it is musically linked :P basically, i have two sets of speakers linked up to my stereo amp (there are enough pegs for two sets of speakers), and i have a record player, basically, one set gets a LOT of distortion from the player and the others dont. any ideas people?
cheers in advance people
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
-

Quote by Aléx
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

+1
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
either the connections or bad or the speakers suck.

and that meme is really stupid and annoying, even when it is semi-appropriate.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
either the connections or bad or the speakers suck.

and that meme is really stupid and annoying, even when it is semi-appropriate.

Apologies, I usually find memes as annoying as you do, except for this one. I laugh heartily every time it's used, so of course I'm going to use it at least once myself
-

maybe it's just because I was around for the original thread where that started and immediately after when it was super widely abused in the GG&A forum

Last.fm
Hmm, I was linked to the original thread, so I did see it progress But, I'm not a GG&A regular, so I didn't witness the abuse.

To the TS: I'm sorry, I have no idea what the problem is.
-

yeah there was a point for a couple of days when at least 5 people posted that in pretty much every new thread in GG&A

Last.fm
I remember it. I actually found it. And I bumped it, and I got banned and the thread got closed
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.