My band and I played just about an hour ago at some local bar, and I screwed up at a solo. EVERYONE noticed. I'm depressed We are gonna play on Sunday again through, in the same place. I would be happy if I could say I will play better that day but the guys from other bands won't be going next time.

Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Man at least your playin shows, quit bitchin. I gotta wait for my band to do that ****.
What can be broken must be broken
Welcome to... life?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by Svennz
My band and I played just about an hour ago at some local bar, and I screwed up at a solo. EVERYONE noticed. I'm depressed We are gonna play on Sunday again through, in the same place. I would be happy if I could say I will play better that day but the guys from other bands won't be going next time.

Learn 2 cover up LOLZ!
if you mess up a solo get down on the floor and fake violent fits..always works for angus
Quote by Svennz

man you really suck, because your the only person whos ever screwed up ever. why dont you just crawl into a whole and f*king die? you dont deserve to live if you make one little mistake while playing live infront of a huge crowd of people
if you mess up, make it look like you MEANT to hit that note than improv and sweep like a madman always works for me
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
lol. I ****ing love the pit. Even the posts that are meant to slap me like a bitch make me feel better

you are right guys. Nevertheless, I suck
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Everyone screws up sometimes - on a positive note you just made all those other bands feel a whole lot better about the last time they screwed up
I played my first gig 6 months into playing guitar. I nailed the solo but fucked up the rhythm so hard. The cringing time will pass, trust me. I look back on it now and laugh.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Svennz

smile emo kid.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Like someone said, at least you're gigging, which is something I can't quite say for myself. Don't worry about it, even Kirk Hammet fracked up the SKOM riff, so nobody's perfect. :P
If you do it again in the next measure, people will think you did it on purpose and viola! You're a musical genius
Quote by Svennz

sorry
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Just before we played I laughed at someone else's mistake...
It happens, man.

Everyone mistakes mistakes at some point. Just think about how you can improve and eliminate that mistake for next time.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE