Page 1 of 2
So I just wrote a song, luckily I exported the guitar parts to an MP3 file before doing drums.

I start doing drums, finish everything. All that was left was tweaking volumes and copy+pasting.

Error: OUT OF MEMORY.

I have to force quit and lose all my drum data.

**** you GarageBand.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Alright. I'm eating an orange right now. It's really good, but it squirted some citrus in my eye. And now it kind of stings.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Van-Hayden
Cool story bro.

Should've seen that coming.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
So Im listening to an album, and I want to finish it before I sleep but Im getting tired, my favorite morning program comes on in an hour, and If I sleep Ill miss that and half of the day. Today is my 4th year anniversary so I can't do that

TLR cool story brah
Quote by Demonology
Should've seen that coming.

Oh well, you're in the pit.

Kidding, it's just `cause I didn't know what else to say
wow! thats like, so, like, exciting and stuff!
I have no opinion on this matter.
MACs aren't so awesome now, are they?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I didn't go to sleep last night. I have classes soon as well as a tutorial and a three hour lab. I've still to finish my lab report which is due in today.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Yeah, so much for Macs being more convenient. Never had this problem on my PC.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by Demonology
So I just wrote a song, luckily I exported the guitar parts to an MP3 file before doing drums.

I start doing drums, finish everything. All that was left was tweaking volumes and copy+pasting.

**** you GarageBand.

+1 for PC
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by Kensai
MACs aren't so awesome now, are they?

Yes they are! They're superior to everything! Have a look.

*Hands Kensai a Mac*

This is actually a distraction, as at the moment, i'm trading the Japanese Emperor two KGs of Uranium for his Samurai army so that we could take over Sweden and it's chocolate company's. Then the Samurai's will also be scientists and will make a cloning machine and clone my other 2kgs of Uranium and my Samurai soldiers so I end up with 100,000 Samurai's and 10t of Uranium, then China would be so jelous of me and my Samurai army that they would give up and give me all there Ninjas who I will then train awesomely, then duplicate them and will have the biggest Samurai-Ninja army in the world.

This is how the world will end.
Last edited by Van-Hayden at Mar 13, 2009,
That's what you get for using a Mac, you moron.

/typed on a MacBook Pro

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wow... one time in my first year at uni i deleted a whole pro-tools session of my groups assignment.

Roughly 120hrs of work disappeared in .05 of a second.

my point is thus...

...meh
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by x_thurston_x
Alright. I'm eating an orange right now. It's really good, but it squirted some citrus in my eye. And now it kind of stings.

FiFaFail!

The answer is obviously violence.
This is the part where you are supposed to be amazed by the awesomeness of my sig.
There seem to be alot of mac jokes going on, But i have no idea what's with them so everybody bashes it. Someone please explain?
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
Quote by Jeroenofzo
There seem to be alot of mac jokes going on, But i have no idea what's with them so everybody bashes it. Someone please explain?

Because they're overpriced and because mac fanboys are stupid, basically.
This is the part where you are supposed to be amazed by the awesomeness of my sig.
Quote by Van-Hayden
Yes they are! They're superior to everything! Have a look.

*Hands Kensai a Mac*

This is actually a distraction, as at the moment, i'm trading the Japanese Emperor two KGs of Uranium for his Samurai army so that we could take over Sweden and it's chocolate company's. Then the Samurai's will also be scientists and will make a cloning machine and clone my other 2kgs of Uranium and my Samurai soldiers so I end up with 100,000 Samurai's and 10t of Uranium, then China would be so jelous of me and my Samurai army that they would give up and give me all there Ninjas who I will then train awesomely, then duplicate them and will have the biggest Samurai-Ninja army in the world.

This is how the world will end.

OOooOh hey look, a mac. I can finally do garaband now and use safari like it's supposed to be used.

*Opens safari*

*Reads article about man creating the biggest Samurai-Ninja army in the world*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Shredder XXX
Wow... one time in my first year at uni i deleted a whole pro-tools session of my groups assignment.

Roughly 120hrs of work disappeared in .05 of a second.

my point is thus...

...meh

Wtf Xiaoxi. You made me actually consider buying one of these F-on-term-paper-producing machines!!!!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by Jeroenofzo

Here's the full story.

One guy buys one thing. Another guy buys another similar thing. Having invested money and time and effort into using the respective thing, each guy gets attached to his own thing. Then, when the question comes up about which thing is better, it becomes inevitable that each guy claims his own thing is better. This is then followed by a "no yours is not" response to each other. Proceeding this action comes a long, useless bitchment of which is better, even though it's futile because each guy is too arrogant to consider with a neutral position. Finally, both fling feces at each other and get AIDS and die.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Jeroenofzo

well clearly the mac sucks and everyone is bashing it, personally i have never used a mac and have no opinion of my own to provide on the subject
Quote by Kensai
OOooOh hey look, a mac. I can finally do garaband now and use safari like it's supposed to be used.

*Opens safari*

*Reads article about man creating the biggest Samurai-Ninja army in the world*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Guess what Kensai!

I'm stealing your words for my own benefit!

HA!

One second someone's knocking on my door.

Oh ****, it's the Government send hel---.

Plagiarism is NOT cool kids.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Wtf Xiaoxi. You made me actually consider buying one of these F-on-term-paper-producing machines!!!!

That was his own fault. My school carries about 100-150 Mac Pros, all equipped with DAWs and digital music programs such as Pro Tools HD and Native Instrument units and some of them have been going 3-4 years strong with constant use.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Mar 13, 2009,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Here's the full story.

One guy buys one thing. Another guy buys another similar thing. Having invested money and time and effort into using the respective thing, each guy gets attached to his own thing. Then, when the question comes up about which thing is better, it becomes inevitable that each guy claims his own thing is better. This is then followed by a "no yours is not" response to each other. Proceeding this action comes a long, useless bitchment of which is better, even though it's futile because each guy is too arrogant to consider with a neutral position. Finally, both fling feces at each other and get AIDS and die.

hmmm your theory seems plausible......lets put it to the test.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MACS VS. PCs!!!!!!

aaaannndddd GO!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by dxpaintball8000

aaaannndddd GO!

Oh I forgot to mention. Every once a full moon, some genius comes along and is able to use both and adapt to both, forming clear opinions and impressions about each thing. That genius is me. I r smarts.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dxpaintball8000

aaaannndddd GO!

No it's about Samurai's and Ninjas Vs Pirates and Leprechauns.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Here's the full story.

my PC was a graduation gift, and it's still better than your mac
Quote by Van-Hayden
No it's about Samurai's and Ninjas Vs Pirates and Leprechauns.

It cant be because it would be the shortest thread ever since we all know that pirates would win because they would kill/rape/steal their way to victory
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by hippotato7
my PC was a graduation gift, and it's still better than your mac
My graduation gift was your mom, and she is way better at sucking my dick than your PC.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
My graduation gift was your mom, and she is way better at sucking my dick than your PC.

nope, firmware just updated.
Quote by Demonology

**** you GarageBand.

Don't blame the computer for your apparent inability to ⌘S.

Quote by Jeroenofzo

Every time someone has a problem with a Mac, the PC/Linux fanboys feel the need to jump in and say something like "Mac: It Just Works" or somesuch statement in an ironic fashion, as though one person encountering one error means the entire line of computers is poor. This only happens when the problem with the Mac is incredibly trivial, such as, in this thread, a program crashing once, as opposed to how frequently Windows programs freeze and crash, or how often one is presented with the so-called Blue Screen of Death. This is because such an error on a Mac is an incredibly rare occurrence, so, when a Mac DOES encounter such an error, the aforementioned PC/Linux fanboys are waiting with baited breath to unleash those incredibly witty and tolerable statements such as "lol arnt u glad u bot a mak now1!!!!!!!111"

It's fucking annoying.

Shut up.
You're*
Quote by dxpaintball8000
It cant be because it would be the shortest thread ever since we all know that pirates would win because they would kill/rape/steal their way to victory

They can't rape/steal/kill what they cannot see

Or what cannot see them

That is racist to Asians in no way please do not take offense.
Quote by hippotato7
nope, firmware just updated.

Oh, so then you admit your PC sucks dick? Just as I thought.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Survivalism
Don't blame the computer for your apparent inability to ⌘S.

Every time someone has a problem with a Mac, the PC/Linux fanboys feel the need to jump in and say something like "Mac: It Just Works" or somesuch statement in an ironic fashion, as though one person encountering one error means the entire line of computers is poor. This only happens when the problem with the Mac is incredibly trivial, such as, in this thread, a program crashing once, as opposed to how frequently Windows programs freeze and crash, or how often one is presented with the so-called Blue Screen of Death. This is because such an error on a Mac is an incredibly rare occurrence, so, when a Mac DOES encounter such an error, the aforementioned PC/Linux fanboys are waiting with baited breath to unleash those incredibly witty and tolerable statements such as "lol arnt u glad u bot a mak now1!!!!!!!111"

It's fucking annoying.

Shut up.

for you,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh, so then you admit your PC sucks dick? Just as I thought.

and for you

you know I was never serious right
Quote by hippotato7
and for you

you know I was never serious right

Was I?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That was his own fault. My school carries about 100-150 Mac Pros, all equipped with DAWs and digital music programs such as Pro Tools HD and Native Instrument units and some of them have been going 3-4 years strong with constant use.

Quite correct, it was my fault, and happened on a PC at home, as a result of accidentally hitting a PC-only hot-key combination. Which directly results from me being used to doing all my Pro-Tools work on Macs at Uni.

I will test to the reliability of Mac pros, we run them constantly from 6am-2am every day. Under the stress of Logic Stucio, Pro-Tools HD and Endless banks of VSTi's/Synths etc. And we've basically never had a failure.

At the same time, my PC at home has been kicking ass under about the same amount of stress, and has yet to fail me, except when Captain Idiot (that's me) makes dumb mistakes at 4am :P

To me there is no PC vs MAC argument. It's just a battle of the egos to their respective users. I of course transcend this argument as I love and trust both platforms
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Page 1 of 2