It's kinda influenced by Amon Amarth and Arch Enemy. Umm. That's it.

At one stage I lost the drum track and had to re-do it

It's on my UG profile and myspace: www.myspace.com/thebenspadaroproject

(bolded profile so people don't skim past because they don't like myspace)

C4C as always.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Mar 13, 2009,
Sounded pretty cool. Not really my style but cool none the less. What did you use to make this tune?
Ibanez S320 WK, Line-6 Spider II plugged directly into Macbook Pro running GarageBand.

I like it simple :P

Oh and a pack of single-hit drum clips.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Interesting piece. I'm really not a fan of the tone, it sounds like a Line-6 Spider II plugged directly into a Macbook Pro Running GarageBand (incidentally, this happens to more or less be my setup as well ). Really though, it's kind of thin and digital-y and the mix itself could have been more polished. AAANNNYWAAAYYYYS.

-I like the clean guitar that starts it off, it's nice and melodic.
-The drums are really simple, but quite effective.
-That melody line that you open up with reminds me of the Legend of Zelda, I like it. Though, that horrible tone kind of detracts. Also, was your guitar perfectly in tune?
-The part where it goes to the distorted chords is quite good, very cool progression.
-The clean part with the strummed chords sounds a tad off, I think it might be the mix though.

Overall its a cool little song, I like it quite much. However, the less than illustrious mix kind of detracts from that. I'd like to hear it with a better tone, maybe more on par with your other pieces, but other than that you're more or less set.
Good song, I dig it.
Last edited by AA00P at Mar 13, 2009,
Thanks man, argh I hate replying to my own threads but I kinda have to :P

The reason I'm replying here is because my guitar hasn't had intonation done >.<

I tried to do it on my old guitar and ****ed it up, I've just gotta get around to going to the shop and getting it done.

And... how do you want me to get a better tone out of this crap!? heh. Seriously.

Edit: Hey dude... are you using double bass mania too? Listening to Super Epic Marching Theme, srsly. Srsly sounds like you are :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
first things first, whats with the song title? lol

anyway dude this track aint bad- I really like the clean and distorted rhythms. the drums sound great and i like the programming too, simple but effective for this. i like what you are playing with the lead parts. i think it would be good to work on vibrato a bit, and definitely get that thing in tune somehow, it just sounded suspect to me. other than that the tone wasnt perfect but it really wasnt that bad, its recorded cleanly at least. the rhythm tones were great. i like the faster lead part you played near the middle.

keep it up dude!
Well, I just saved myself a lot of stress. The reason why the lead at the beginning sounds out of tune is because the low 3 strings were slightly flat

I can live with it, that lead is pretty **** anyway -.-

And the reason for the title is, when my bro heard some song on TV he was like "LIL WAYNE-AH, PERSONAL TRAINAH". So I remixed it.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
Thanks man, argh I hate replying to my own threads but I kinda have to :P

The reason I'm replying here is because my guitar hasn't had intonation done >.<

I tried to do it on my old guitar and ****ed it up, I've just gotta get around to going to the shop and getting it done.

And... how do you want me to get a better tone out of this crap!? heh. Seriously.

Edit: Hey dude... are you using double bass mania too? Listening to Super Epic Marching Theme, srsly. Srsly sounds like you are :P

Ah, that would explain it.

I don't know how you're gonna get a better tone out of it, I sure as hell don't know how I'm gonna get a decent tone out of my spider, but eh. I'd like to hear it done with a tube amp or something one day, lol. Unfortunately there are just some things beyond our power for the time being, so idk lol.

I'm actually using Guitar Pro generated midi drums run through garageband.