http://www.guitarcenter.com/DeltaLab-DGFX1-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal-105017107-i1437795.gc
It's made by DeltaLab and is called, the DeltaLab.

For the price, I'd go after it, but Is it a rip off? I was going to buy a Zoom G2.1u,
but this is almost identical.

So, is it worth it, or should I buy the Zoom?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
why do you want a multi effects unit? you have some good single pedals which do their job much better than those multi effects. what effects are you mainly buying it for?
Looks to me like it's pretty much a clone of the Zoom 707.
404: Sig not found.
Looks a bit fishy to me. Kinda plasticy like it might break when you step on the switch. As Joe_K said, what do you need it for? Wouldn't you be better off with a couple of stomp boxes instead? Those multi effects processors tend to sound horribly digital and fake.
Quote by joe_k
why do you want a multi effects unit? you have some good single pedals which do their job much better than those multi effects. what effects are you mainly buying it for?

That ^^^. You'd be better off getting some quality stompboxes, considering what you already have. That looks easily breakable.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Total shot in the dark. And it won't have any resale value on Craigslist if you want to dump it.
All of these low price multiFX pedals arent very good. They all have the same issue they do a mediocre job of many things. If you want good multiFX you gotta pay for em alot more than 100$. And it being a copy of a not so great pedal theres no telling how it will sound and as said previously selling it will be really hard. We dont know what kind of amp your planning on using it thru? If its one of the many modelling amps then I probably wont do very well.