HEy guys !
Iwanted to ask you that how far am i at moment ?
Lets imagine 1 - very beginner , 10 - pro
And you just have to write how much am i from 10 points

I can play really lots of chords
I can play really lots of scales ( i know that too how to use them and where to use them )
I know very much about music theory ( finished music school )
Mostly i practice tehniques like sweep picking ( + arpeggios ) ,
advanced tapping , speed picking and i practice lots of improvisation .
Right now the hardest song which i can play clean and original tempo is Canon Rock .

ty
It looks as though your learning is going in the right direction but without listening to your playing it's impossible for anyone to rate you as a player. Having said that how much do you care how other people rate you as a player? Do you play for street cred or play because 'you' love it?

My advice would be to be your own critic and go where you want to go and do what you wanna do.
Quote by Free
It looks as though your learning is going in the right direction but without listening to your playing it's impossible for anyone to rate you as a player. Having said that how much do you care how other people rate you as a player? Do you play for street cred or play because 'you' love it?

My advice would be to be your own critic and go where you want to go and do what you wanna do.

I can't see why he'd go to music school without at least some love for music.
Fair point but maybe his/her parents sent them, or their best 'cool' friend went and,....... yada yada.

The point's still valid. Do they play to look cool or play cause they love it. Asking anonomous faceless people on an internet site for their opinion could be mistaken as someone looking for an ego boost and that would point to the credibility factor. Rather than misjudge the person, I asked.
thing is thhat music is my life .
i dont belive my life without music .
yes , my mother is headmaster of musicschool , yes my father is drummer ,
yes , my sister is violin player .
So actually my future was already known if i borned to this familiy ,
but is was going to love music and i love it for rest of my life .
and still i think somethimes u should ask from others that what they think about you .
That gives u some advice what to fix and what maybe do littlebit different . But yes , u rreally should not listen everything they tell u . Mostly u have to stay in your style and do thatway u like it .
[quote="'[ LiAm "]']grammar - 1
guitarwise you sound pretty dam good. id say 7-8

You spelled 'Damn' wrong and there should be an apostrophe in 'Id'. DON'T FORGET CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!

It was a joke by the way.