Did you see the games yesterday!!!!

my favorite:

- Syracuse vs. UCONN

- Villanova vs. Marquette
wat

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
It's a shame that more people on UG aren't interest in college B-ball

But for the people who are, what are your picks, upsets, etc? I got Louisville winning it all this year.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I've got Pitt and Louisville meeting in the championship, Pitt takes it all home.

I wish SU could, but I know they'll fall apart at the wrong time. I didn't expect a 3 seed for them but it's not something I can argue with. I figured they'd be a 4 or 5.
unc will finally win it. lawson is coming back. lawson being in the game helps hansborough and danny green out alot. my second pick would probably be pitt.
btbw, uconn will be out within the first 3 rounds
Quote by me_llamo_juan

I wish SU could, but I know they'll fall apart at the wrong time. I didn't expect a 3 seed for them but it's not something I can argue with. I figured they'd be a 4 or 5.

+100 That 6OT win was pretty awesome though and I was kinda surprised they made it to the conference finals.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
7 for 7 right now! I've got Pitt, Louisville, Gonzaga, and Mizzou in the final 4. It will happen.
Saw the UNC game. 101-58 And without Lawson. If Lawson were fully healed and Danny Green were to pull out of his slump, we'd be able to beat anyone. Anyone.

And there's plenty of time for both of those things to happen.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
How bout them Memphis Tigers?

they'll lose again this year... they played horribly today...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
How bout them Memphis Tigers?

they'll lose again this year... they played horribly today...

ive got UNC vs DUKE in semifinals, UNC winning, and then UNC and MEMPHIS in the championship. I think that MEM...

wait no...

UNC wil win.