i'm gonna have:

Ibanez jem 7v, stock everything with .09 strings, cuz that's my preference for standard e

Ibanez XPT 700 fx (gibralter bridge) stock everything, tuned from drop Ab to drop C with .13 strings

Fernandes dragonfly pro model, change out bridge pickup for d activator x, and use for drop c to standard e with .11 or .10 strings, not sure yet

and and Ibanez AEG 10 for anything acoustic

all running into my POD xt live that's going into a powered mixer and pa speakers

what do you think?
cheaper acoustics usually sound cruddy. Don't skimp
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
you list 4 guitars and no amp........ and no, a POD into a monitor is not an amp... you don't have a rig there, you have a guitar wishlist.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
i've tried it, it is NOT cruddy, it sounds exceedly good acoustically for and electric acoustic, and i've checked plenty of reviews
Quote by cthuludawn21
you list 4 guitars and no amp........ and no, a POD into a monitor is not an amp... you don't have a rig there, you have a guitar wishlist.

PA systems dont have an amp in them? how do they make sound?

if you like the direct sound from the pod and you can get a big enough piece of the volume pie to cut through and sound decent with the band than go for it.
Ignore Cthulu, the POD works brilliantly as an amp, although I'd recommend the X3, newer technology.

And personally I find it much less of a headache to go for a regular mixer and powered speakers; and definitely don't skimp on those, the difference between behringers and Mackies is too big for words
Also, if you want drums or a bass running through it, you want a sub too, you can daisy chain different brands; I personally use mackie 12" speakers and a wharfedale sub, highly recommended.
thanks, and the reason why i have the xt instead of x3 is because it was a gift, and the xt is generally more reliable, because it IS older, but i hear what you're saying