Hi guys,
Since I just performed Dvorak's Romantic Pieces (Part 2) with a violin player recently, I have time to practice something new. I'm looking for something relatively difficult and modern. Any suggestions?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Via purifico? I don't know if that is hard enough, I don't really know what hard is in piano terms, but lots of piano instrumentals from final fantasy games are modern and sound pretty cool, not alot of them are very hard though. Via Purifico sounds like it'd be a bit of a bitch to play.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I don't think it's very hard (It's not guitar wise) but I really like Nightswimming by REM. Just a pretty song.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
please learn the piano solo from the Dance of Eternity and record it... pppllleeeaaasssssseeee =]
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Chopin - Prelude no. 15
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Three Cheers for Five Years by Mayday Parade

It's not all that hard, I can play it n I'm not that good at piano....
But if you gots a good singing voice to go along with it, it sure sounds pretty
Lazarus - Porcupine Tree
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul