still haven't really made up my mind.. i don't WANT to sell this thing or tade for another guitar, but i really need a new-ish amp and if i could try this for a decent quality axe and some cash (or a guitar and amp) i might be willing to entertain offers.

bought last year, made in 07', waited until the last minute to score it from a friend's co-worker who needed the money badly, they bought it as a mid-life crisis impulse buy thinking they were gonna be an instant guitar hero and played it twice.. however, sionce then i've played it a lot more. one nick in the binding on the body, and one imperfection from the factory binding job are all that really separate this guitar from any other. some teensy surface scratches, only visible in the light though.

well, if anyone has any interest, throw em' here. i'm looking for a similar weight and feel axe, or maybe a nice ibanez s prestige (big btbam fan) plus some cash or a nice, 50-100 watt tube head. if it's a more expensive amp or whatever we could work something out, me paying cash difference, but yeah. we'll see
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bump. still available if the right offer comes along.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Interested in trading for a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT silver flying v? It's in perfect condition
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger