Edwards (ESP brand, upwards of LTD and same level of ESP, made in the same place) Les Paul Custom. Mahogany body/neck, the usual. This is a pukka LP, not an Epiphone alder bodies or plywood model.
Very resonant body, ebony board. I replaced the bridge pickup with a Bareknuckle Riff Raff (can take it off for a Duncan Jazz (bridge model) and take off £50 to the price), the neck is a Duncan 59.
I replaced the bridge hardware by Gotoh Japan hardware, though I have the originals too.
Feel free to come and play it! These guitars can only be had in the UK from Japan and some importers in mainland Europe. No customs and tax hassles on this one.
Get a guitar that's better than most Gibsons out there for cheaper than a Studio.
Comes with a Les Paul hardcase too.
This is basically an ESP for the price of an LTD, consider that...I can supply the original hardware too.

I'd rather no ship, but if it comes down to it... I'm in Edinburgh.
Ooops price.. £650. If I ship it'll be a bit more... I'm open to reasonable offers and trades for a decent SG, but I'd prefer some cash...
Any interest in a ESP LTD EX400 with EMG 81/60. Could do with a good set up but I'll throw in a literally never-left-the-house case in.
Oh yeah, the case is official, just got it on Thomann a month and a half ago. I'd be able to throw some cash in in the next few weeks too.
Really not sorry, this guitar is the equivalent of an ESP Eclipse and I am really not interested in trading it for an LTD, a metal guitar or one with EMGs sorry man, and thanks!
No problems man, good luck for the sale of an awesome looking guitar.
Apologies, I priced her too high. £600 picked up in hardcase, £550 without bareknuckle/with Seymour Duncan.
Hey was this for sale around christmas time, i was tempted back then, but thought the price was a bit high.
Yes it was, and it was priced quite low as the seller was looking for a quick sale. I am not in a hurry however as I love this guitar, so we'll see. This is how much she's worth to me. She's a good'un.
Willing to ship now. Add £20 for shipping fees if needed, and 3% for paypal.
Oh and I'm lowering the price... (damn the lack of edits!)

£550 with BK, £520 without (With Duncan Jazz instead)
£570 shipped within UK, £540 without BK
Possibly interested, need to see what my paychecks going to look like at the end of the month - I've been looking for a white LP custom for a while now
£500 with BK, £470 without, I will be able to ship after the 8th of May (my last exam).
I have an Epiphone Elitist SG if your interested?
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Now willing to ship! £520 with barekncukle, old hardware, hardcase, shipped within mainland UK.
PM'd
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
one thing i like about edwards.. Nicest headstock !! fact !! free bump my friend
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Interested in a Schecter c-1 classic with BK nailbombs?
Schecter C-1 Classic (BKP Painkillers)
Schecter Tempest Custom EMG 81/85)
Jackson DK2M
Boss: Ge-7, DD-7, RV-5, NS-2, SD-1
MXR: KFK 10 Band EQ, Dynacomp, Stereo Chorus
Voodoo Lab Sparke Drive
Bugera 333XL 212 Combo
Its painkillers sorry man lol but pm me if youre up for it, im in glasgow:p
Schecter C-1 Classic (BKP Painkillers)
Schecter Tempest Custom EMG 81/85)
Jackson DK2M
Boss: Ge-7, DD-7, RV-5, NS-2, SD-1
MXR: KFK 10 Band EQ, Dynacomp, Stereo Chorus
Voodoo Lab Sparke Drive
Bugera 333XL 212 Combo
God damn!! I wish someone would buy my damn RR! I could buy this in like 3 weeks if it doesnt sell if you'd be willing to keep it lol.
Jesus christ thats cheap!
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Free bump for having a nice guitar and using the same pick as I (the best IMO). Good luck with your sale man !
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
Merci, et en effet ces plectrums sont supers.

The guitar won't get any cheaper guys, sorry So no need to hold out for it.
probably out of my league but how about a charvel model 475 with schaller trem and EMGs all round it?
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG560
Epiphone G400
Mesa Boogie Recto-verb
Peavey JSX
Marshall MG50
I wish. I love those 475 but I hate EMGs and I don't really need a Floyded guitar again... I have a model 3 already. Those are great guitars though!
I have absolutely no reason to be looking at this guitar right now...

... but I am!

And I can't stop!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
It's a LPC92, semi custom order (no pickguard, uncovered pickups).
I am not willing to ship outside of the UK. There's simply no point, it'd cost a lot more for you guys after shipping, insurance, customs etc... It's worth it for some guitars but not one this cheap.
well, i live in Europe so... there are pratically no customs costs lol, the shipping costs would be covered by me =)
Send me a PM with your details etc... we may figure something out.