in December my mum got a ticket to see Ross Noble- tonight Cambridge- however she couldn't go because she's in Australia right now, so she said I could go instead, with my sister who lives there in the first place. But tonight- I don't know where the ticket is, and my mum is out of contact, so I can't go and see Ross Noble, just because I can't find the ticket, inside my house, ever though it's already been payed for and is here.
This is the most despicable thing karma has ever done to me.
Quote by Flipaningage
in December my mum got a ticket to see Ross Noble- tonight Cambridge- however she couldn't go because she's in Australia right now, so she said I could go instead, with my sister who lives there in the first place. But tonight- I don't know where the ticket is, and my mum is out of contact, so I can't go and see Ross Noble, just because I can't find the ticket, inside my house, ever though it's already been payed for and is here.
This is the most despicable thing karma has ever done to me.

If it was Karma then you deserved it...?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
That sucks massively, and perhaps is trying to teach you the lesson to know the contents of your own house better, but that's hardly the Most Bitter Unfair Event Ever is it? Maybe to you, but that's a bold statement, sir.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Where did you see the ticket for the last time?

I'm also going to say that to Obama, maybe he'll find Bin laden then!
What is it the kids are saying now a days? Oh yes; "Owned like a fat guy stuck in a doorway".
Quote by maggot9779
I guarantee it'll be in the LAST place you look.

Well your not gonna find it then keep fucking looking for it
Quote by Mudmen190
Call someone who might know where she put it?

Do you call someone everytime you pick something up and put something down?
I'm going to see him in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

I'm watching the Comic Relief program right now. Annie Lennox has met a family of four young brothers in Africa whose family have all died from AIDS.

But god yes, your situation is dreadful.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
If it was karma, this means something amazing will happen soon.

drink yourself into a coma.
Quote by maggot9779
I guarantee it'll be in the LAST place you look.

No shit Sherlock.
Quote by happytimeharry
The ticket is probably in the bottom-left dresser drawer, next to the bottle of lube.

i lol'd
MG + SPIDER=

Ibanez RG

Cort VX

Marshall JTM 60
Quote by This_Kidd
I'm watching the Comic Relief program right now. Annie Lennox has met a family of four young brothers in Africa whose family have all died from AIDS.

screw them, I missed seeing Ross Noble!!!
Quote by This_Kidd

Wow, those poor people, it's always a shame when they're forced to meet celebrities no one has heard of or cares about. A damn shame.