Just wondered if you guys have problems with vintage peg tuners, I restrung my telecaster yesterday and it was a bloody struggle. I can restring my Ibanez easily and that thing has a locking trem, why was it so complicated?

It took ages to get the high-e to tune
I dont know If I'am doing something wrong but my top two strings kept "slipping" while I was tightening them

^ If you dont know what tuners I mean
On Ibanez, and other guitars with floyd roses, the strings are straight
On guitars like that tele, they have to bend around the nut, and down around the bridge

This means that the strings have to stretch, so it will go out of tune constantly for about 5 hours of play. It'll be fine
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
I don't have problems with them.

Assuming they're the type where the end of the string goes down a hole in the post, make sure you do a 'Z-bend' with the string both ways round the post to lock it firmly in place. This should stop the top strings slipping.
Quote by kyle62
I don't have problems with them.

Assuming they're the type where the end of the string goes down a hole in the post, make sure you do a 'Z-bend' with the string both ways round the post to lock it firmly in place. This should stop the top strings slipping.

cheers guys