So while in Guitar Center last night as my brother was paying for his Marshall Jackhammer, I spied a Vox v847 wah under the counter for only $50, and after playing it along with some of the other wahs that were set up I decided to buy it. I will post pics when I get home because I am at school right now. It barely fits on my pedalboard. The only thing that I have a slight problem with is that it sucks some tone. when disengaged it makes the tone bassy, but I find that just leaving it on and finding the sweet spot sounds awesome. Can i adjust the tension of the pedal? it moves a lot easier than I would like.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
sweet, and great deal!!
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I have the non A version, does that make a difference? I would be up to modding it.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

is there a way I can do it without changing any other parts? I don't have much money left after purchasing it.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

ok so here are the pics I promised

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020