Quite a catchy song. I normally listen to metal stuff like ATR or AILD, but I do tend to branch off for songs such as this.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Sweet Lord Falsetto indeed! Good song though!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Freaking loved these guys for a while. Sleepyhead and Cuddle Fuddle are absolute tunes. The whole EP is awesome though.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I absolutely adore this band. "Chunk of Change" ruled my ears for about a month straight.

Also, if anyone is interested, Manners leaked a few days back. Definitely buying when I have a chance.

Fantastic album.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I thought the album version was weaker than the EP's.

I know they're the exact same song, but they re-recorded the instruments, it sounds like, because everything feels...... dry.

The EP version has a very full, rich sound, while the album version sounds a bit more stripped down, for some reason.

Saxo-Walrus

Woah they're brilliant!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
But, of course.

I have extremely high hopes for this group.

And, after a few more listens, I'll agree partially with Bmm. I'll agree that some of the songs are a but forgetful, at times, but it's a really solid album, and EXTREMELY fun.

I definitely hope these guys are met with good recognition, etc. They deserve it.

Saxo-Walrus

I reaaaaally like what I've heard so far. I think I'm going to buy Manners.

Slightly off topic, are any of the members gay?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Dunno. I only like 3 songs from that album.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I didnt know any off there songs and I got dragged to a gig.
Amazing!! Never heard of them before that
Does it offend you, yeah?
Quote by walkinbazooka
Slightly off topic, are any of the members gay?

no idea, but it started as a one man project, making the ep as a present for his girlfriend, so i'd imagine the main guy is pretty straight

passion pit is awesome. first track on the ep, sleepyhead and some track off the album i dunno the name of (EDIT: it's Little Secrets) are my favourites.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Aug 29, 2009,
Manners is my current favorite album of 09. Though, I agree about "Sleepyhead" being stripped down on the LP. Words can't describe the euphoria I feel listening to "Sleepyhead". It's like a swirly blissful dream of flying in the sky at night over a sparkly neon cosmopolitan metropolis.

Calvin Harris remix of "The Reeling"! So damn catchy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgLsoRiYZc
I am infatuated with Passion Pit right now.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Passion Pit is fantastic. The album was pretty strong for a debut effort (excluding the EP), and I'm really looking forward to what they'll be putting out in the future.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
great band, love Manners all the way through. Fav song is possibly Moth's Wings.
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
Don't mean to necrobump, but I just got back from a Passion Pit show and it was awesome. Perfect through and through... Which is great, because other people who've seen them live have told me that their live shows weren't too good. I'm not sure if tonight was just a good night for them or if they're starting to get better as a live band, but either way, tonight rocked.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Passion Pit is like aural Prozac.
Seriously.
I'm going to continue to make useless posts like this until more people start posting about the magic that is Passion Pit.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE