hi guys is feelin odd and need ur opinion. problem: i was hanging around with one of my friends who is a girl though not a girlfriend if that makes sense and was walkin down the street and some chavs made some innappropriate comments to her. i didnt say anything and she didnt seem to fussed. just feeling as if maybe i could have stood up for her a bit more than i did. anyway whats ur thoughts, should i have done more, or should i have listened to my parents advice and just ignore immature comments?
Last edited by spunkeymonkey36 at Mar 13, 2009,
Next time, throw leeches at them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
1. Just tell 'em to piss off next time. Don't try to start some huge fight though.
2. Spell check/proper grammar
Saying something could of got you jumped. Don't worry about it.
Feed your mind.
No, cause the situation whould have gotten out of hand better just ignore it,you know Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words will never hurt me
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
No TS you shouldn't feel guilty. They are dicks and that can't be helped. If you had tried anything it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference in your favour.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by spunkeymonkey36
hi guys is feelin odd and need ur opinion. problem: i was hanging around with one of my friends who is a girl though not a girlfriend if that makes sense and was walkin down the street and some chavs made some innappropriate comments to her. i didnt say anything and she didnt seem to fussed. just feeling as if maybe i could have stood up for her a bit more than i did. anyway whats ur thoughts, should i have done more, or should i have listened to my parents advice and just ignore immature comments?

no sorry no make sense me please splain
Quote by Pooinsky

The Bitch aint fucking with his twanger.
These situations are the worst... I still don't know what to do in them.

I probably would have told them to get ****ed though.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Pooinsky

I think he's gay
Quote by Pooinsky

means she is not my girl friend but is a friend who is a girl, sorry guys for my poor grammar was typing quite quickly.
Where were you hanging around with her? Was it somewhere really public that they wouldn't have beat your ass around?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by spunkeymonkey36

TS, next time tell them to go **** themselves or something. If you get beaten up then u can have them arrested. And the girl will like you more.
I think you did the right hing by not saying anything.
I do say something back most of the time, and It got me nothing but getting beaten by 10 guys above 20 years old. I did get nurtured by a hot girl after that but it wasn't worth it at all.
Who cares? They boffed her jilly jally with the cupper dapswammy bugger dimdab bloody wallygamper.

So what?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you