Hey
Soon I'm going to be starting a pedalboard and I've put together a few pedals I'd like to get. Here they are:

Vox Wah
Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff
Korg Pitchblack tuner

What do you think of them? Can I get anything better in that sort of price range?

I appreciate your help.

Please reply!!!
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
Sounds like a godd choice to me.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
not bad, but i'd reccomend spending a bit of the money you were planning to use on pedals to buy a full tube amp instead of your current hybrid
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
not bad, but i'd reccomend spending a bit of the money you were planning to use on pedals to buy a full tube amp instead of your current hybrid

+1, and what music are you playing?
I'll be playing Jimi Hendrix and John Frusciante kind of stuff. Soon I'm getting a Blackstar HT-5 and hopefully this will have enough gain for more heavier king of stuff like RATM.
Quote by ch0
Yeah hopefully I'll get a delay soon! But first I want to get some 'compulsary' pedals.
Quote by ch0
Few things.

1. If you want a Hendrix tone, get a fuzzface. Although they have adapters that work well, that's what Hendrix used and I can easily go to 90% of fuzzfaces with a strat and get a hendrix tone to it. Also, Hendrix (among others) used a Vox V846 wah. They now make the V847 and Clyde Deluxe V848 wahs. Buying a V846 can be quite expensive for a pedal, so try it out.

2. Why are you asking us if they're good choices? It's like asking us if we approve of what you're getting. If you like the tone and sounds you get from the pedals, then use it. Don't ask us what we think. What might be good for me might not be good for you.

Addition to point two: What the **** do we know anyways?
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6