Ok my brother has the Sony Cybershot DSC W55, its really good apart from the fact that it doesn't have the best zoom and had troble focusing when we were at the seats at the back at a concert. Should I just get it off ebay or are its sucessors any better?

Or are there any other digital cameras that are good for just casual photos and video recording with sound for under £200?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Hahah that's the same camera i have, i think, mine may be a step up from yours, either way, i disagree with you, it's an amazing camera
I'm Luke.
I have a Panasonic Lumix, 2007 model digicam.
To be honest, it's the best digital camera I have used for it's price, it was pretty cheap.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Look into the Canon PowerShot series. The video recording on the A560 is awesome. They're from around £120 or cheaper.
alrightt.. i got this camera from walmart... i dont remember what kind. and i cant be assed to go figure out. but anwyas.. its really slim and black and it has the "youtube" sticker on it.

it worked REALLY well for me.
then again. that might just be because i was in the front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCKguCfX58&feature=channel_page

theres one of the videos i took
I have a canon TX1 and its awesome amazing zoom stereo sound and shoots in 1080x720 I picked mine up for $300 NZ. also you can hack the firm ware and run chdisk and get it to overide aperture etc. getting it to do stuff thats only available on more expensive models.
I bought a 10 megapixel samsung one for like 80 dollars, i got it so dirt cheap because i have a friend who works at futureshop. Its a pretty good camera, and the zoom is pretty sweet also.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this?
It's real.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Ok thanks for all the help, I am looking into some of these now but I am wondering whether or not just gto get the same one as my brother.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Ive got a Kodak(forget which model) 10Megapixel and its done well. There is no audio playback on the camera, but once you upload it onto the computer your good to go.
I've narrowed it down to The Sony DSC W55 and w110 and the canon IXUS 851s, but the canon is more expensive.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Last edited by demitriv at Mar 15, 2009,
BUMPage
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4