So my mum had a leaflet about concerts in a city near where I live and I saw that Gojira, my favourite French band (Death metal, if you really want to know) had been doing a concert there a week before. This was my first "Aw ****, I missed 'em" moment. Then, another week later (this morning) I re-looked at the leaflet and saw that a couple of days after I first read it, Sly the Mic Buddha (my favourite French beatboxer) did a concert in the same place, and since I hadn't been bothered to read the full leaflet, I didn't see it until too late.

tl;dr: Missed my favourite French band and my favourite French beatboxer in the same week.

Arse.

You guys missed any bands or something that you only found out about afterwards?
Last edited by JDbbx at Mar 13, 2009,
I missed out a Sounds of the Underground tour in 07, had a ticket, but my ride fell through
no.....
i usually keep track of my favorite bands.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
That sucks that you had to surrender seeing those performers, but you know, that's what the French are good at.
Quote by CoreysMonster
except your mum!

Zing!

Every time, man.....

Stop embarrassing me!
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 13, 2009,
I missed Heavy MTL last year. I was supposed to go with my cousin, but he went camping for his birthday. At the time, Maiden was my absolute favorite band, and they were headlining the first day. God, i wish i had been there.
Quote by CoreysMonster
never, I like you way too much to stop!

I guess i'll just have to tolerate your witty insults.
Sail upon the open skies
Missed flogging molly a few years ago after traveling to edinburgh (a long way from home) and leaving my ticket in my wallet at home.
Also missed Amen (no big loss) a few years ago because i just forgot to go.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by angusfan16
I guess i'll just have to tolerate your witty insults.

or top them! either works and is hilarious!
Quote by JDbbx
You couldn't resist, could you?

If the word "France" is in the OP, you can bet your ass I can't.