3 3%
Given Yes, Recieved No
8 8%
No
78 75%
Fart on me please :cheers:
15 14%
Voters: 104.
So pit, have you ever given a "Pressed Ham"?

For those who don't know what it is, it's when you press your butt against someone's face and let a fart go.

Yes? No? Stories?
Anyone who does this to me will get a punch in the face. I mean come on, who the **** in their right minds would think that is funny? It is unsanitary and will get you punched in the face.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
No, i usually don't go around pressing my face to random bottoms and sniff for chocolate fairies.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 13, 2009,
No.

EDIT- ye......no.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I had to spend the night in a bed with my friend who had spent the entire previous day farting, and it smelled.

My revenge:
At 5 a.m. I moved a little, so my buttocks were about three inches from his face, and let one go. I had no idea that I was going to wake everyone else in the house though. My friend got sick, and we all laughed at him.
So to answer your question, no, not really...
Because everybody loves pink eye.
No, I'd rather get pink eye from other people having it than getting shat in my face.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
I had to spend the night in a bed with my friend who had spent the entire previous day farting, and it smelled.

My revenge:
At 5 a.m. I moved a little, so my buttocks were about three inches from his face, and let one go. I had no idea that I was going to wake everyone else in the house though. My friend got sick, and we all laughed at him.
So to answer your question, no, not really...

LMFAO you rule
no, but my nephew did that once to my dog (dont ask) and bout 10 second later my dog puked- that was funny
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
god i love the pit
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
nay for both.. but I've seen them given.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No, and if someone ever tried I'd rape them with a knife until they promised never to commit such tom assery again.... If that makes sense....
Quote by silent caution
no, but my nephew did that once to my dog (dont ask) and bout 10 second later my dog puked- that was funny

thats epic
Fart on me please
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Last edited by djk55 at Mar 13, 2009,
a person I know did it to his sleeping brother right as he was inhaling in his sleep. What a way to wake up huh?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Nope.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
that's how you get pink eye
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
^ And cancer.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Sublimical
Don't forget AIDS!

AND SARS!!!!!
SIGNATURE
I have seen them given... one of my freinds did that to another freind while he was sleeping, and he woke up and puked. it was great, except for the fact that we had to sleep in that cabin the rest of the night. (we were camping.)
No?

For the love of god, who thinks that that kinda thing is funny, at all?

It's stupid, and I would probably kick the person who did it in the balls
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
I tried once, but it didn't quite work out.

Which reminds me -- is it technically still a Cleveland Steamer if you're wearing sweatpants and no turds are being dropped on people's chests but some oily brownish residu leaks through the pants and leaves a skidmark?
Just curious.
Quote by flabber.gast
I tried once, but it didn't quite work out.

Which reminds me -- is it technically still a Cleveland Steamer if you're wearing sweatpants and no turds are being dropped on people's chests but some oily brownish residu leaks through the pants and leaves a skidmark?
Just curious.

As long as it is cold enough that the skidmark is steaming off of his chest then yes.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I thought pressing ham was just putting your ass on someone. Did Rob and Big lie to me? D:
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60