Simple recording but I'm still happy with it. Especially the technical side of the vocals.

"My Shoulder". On profile.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Man, I love that. It's hard to get people to let you know what they think about your music if you don't play metal on this forum i've noticed, haha. I really like the vocal, I wish I could sing. It would be kind neat if you would be interested in singing one of my songs for me sometime. I write junk like this a lot.. but can't seem to get it out the way I want ya'know. Anyway, great song. I would appreciate it if you had a listen to I won't do you know harm on my profile and tell me what you think.
Haha yeah, bunch of metal heads on here.

Would happily sing one of your songs. As I said on your profile though, you have a wicked voice yourself!
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
sounds really nice. i like the acoustic work. nice and simple.. and the singing is pretty good.

how do you record such a nice acoustic sound.. i can never get a good sound and you usually can hear my picking...

heres a song i just recorded its still in demo stage but it would be nice for your thoughts.. i gonna redo it soon.. its an acoustic song

www.myspace.com/davidelliottsmusic

called sidewalks lead the way

oh heres forum topic

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086818
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
Last edited by Airguitarmaster at Mar 13, 2009,